Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best server for CZ PK

This is a discussion on Best server for CZ PK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe in diez it looks cool but only one english speaking clan and they pretty much inactive when i play ...
Page: 3

hehe in diez it looks cool but only one english speaking clan and they pretty much inactive when i play idk

TheArcher

Ya but you cant check out all the other CZ's without a high lvl character lol

Only one english clan? tha fawk happened? The period in which I left there were plenty of players giving diez a shot again! And oldschool gents were rebuilding their chars because the server has a fine pk situation.

Sucked to hear this,
    but tomorrow I´m back and then I´ll see how bad the community in diez really is doing.

TheArcher

update us lol

Banned

Diez has always been killer pk server..but alot ppl go Carnac West cuz they hate Turks..so not alot english speaking ppl Diez now but still looks like some killer pk that server..

Kronos looks action packed cuz new server..but dunno..i'm a Diez Hard..only place i ever played..

TheArcher

i wish I could see what the pk was like on diez

diez pk always was big time in turk time lucky thats my time but dam :P carnac west looks like a ghost town compared to it i didnt check rlb or adream out will do soon i guess

I'm back after 6 months, and Diez is still great! English community is also still around, YEaahh!
    Glad to be back home.

C-WEST LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123