Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opinions on the UTC weopons...

This is a discussion on Opinions on the UTC weopons... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is everyones opinion on the new UTC weopons? Personally I am a little discouraged that a +7 has such ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Opinions on the UTC weopons...

What is everyones opinion on the new UTC weopons? Personally I am a little discouraged that a +7 has such high Attack Power. I'm not a big fan of these new daggers coming out that are +7 and have 105-109 AP on them.

I really don't think a +7 dagger should have more AP than a +8 Shard. I'm all for new weapons and even all for higher stats on the new weapons, but the jump is a bit much to me. The +7 Two Handed Axe has like 202 AP? Does anyone else feel that its just a bit to much?

Your opinions mean nothing, they will not ever change them.

Just saying.

Juraid items were the last good items added into the game. After that it went downhill. Well, maybe jamadhars were a good idea as well.

any1 got a link or Screen shots of the 2 handed weapons from the UTC

thanks

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Your opinions mean nothing, they will not ever change them.

Just saying.
    I know. I like forums so I start conversations on them. I enjoy reading what other people think about things.

I see.

10 chars

Banned Senior Member

Even though this one is pretty dead when it comes to just random talking.

I saw the new dagger +7 today, 112 ap and flame damage. That is basically a raum 8 with no curse. Also a Moonlight jamadar +6 is better than weapon breaker 9 :O. Crazy. Also they are all too big and stupid looking AGAIN.....

this is the Buju PoleArm. Its a 2hd long spear, at +7 it has 201ap and 84 poison
    UTC Buju Polearm +7 Upgrade - YouTube

i found this on official forums but i cant speak turkish
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...l=1#post126701

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I really don't think a +7 dagger should have more AP than a +8 Shard. I'm all for new weapons and even all for higher stats on the new weapons, but the jump is a bit much to me.
    If I were you i'd be glad you didn't get another Sherion dagger... That CSW dagger aint too bad for 83 rogues either...
    More AP isn't bad considering the AC + HP boosts from krowas armors...

The archer bow has 177ap at +10... +7 133-134
    For reference iron bow +8 128ap.
    CSW bow is such an excellent weapon that I can't even remember it's stats. I just know its not a -70ac, it has stupid bonuses and only k0xpers and turks know how to make them.

Anyways what I really think is:
    It's a crap event anyways. How long they take to code this stupid patch, 3 years? And then they go and make the event for only one day, and its on turkish time too.
    What a great fucking idea.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

They're releasing new high end AP weapons soon? Well then what about new armors? On a business perspective, they just want to send you guys "fresh looks" and to prove to you that they are actually "caring to update" this wonderful yet old game. The only bad part is that they don't know the game even half as much as the players do, so as long as they're getting your premiums, they can care less to find out because their player base has stayed stable for many years, without rising too much (without advertising). It just sucks on the players really, especially on babashoppers because +7 is really not too difficult on the anvil with Trina's available, making everyone having to sell older +8's and 9's (which also decreases it's value cause everyone else also wants the new weapons!). If they make new armors to match the new damages people will be giving with these new weapons, then it makes more sense. On a positive view, it could actually be a good thing, eventually, (only if matching armors came too) because then more people would be balanced with each other during pk, making more clans involved and competitive with each other. Like a +8 new weapon overpowering a +10 HB is intense stuff to defend, lol.

I remember when we were pk'ing with +9's while everyone else was on 7's and 8's, it was ridiculous for everybody But now that everyone is on +10's and 9's, KO practically has to make a change and refresh the balance of everyone participating in PK; even if they don't know how their game is being played today.. Overall, everyone still misses the good old days when there weren't any bs curses or GM weaps/armors making Hb/raptor9's and shells/chitin9's undesirable anymore.. It would be so nice if there were PK zones that were based on tier's like, if there was a CZ that allowed everyone up to shells and below, another tier at shells to krowaz and the highest tier from krowaz to some new insane armor, this way everyone can pick what they like best..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    They're releasing new high end AP weapons soon? Well then what about new armors? On a business perspective, they just want to send you guys "fresh looks" and to prove to you that they are actually "caring to update" this wonderful yet old game. The only bad part is that they don't know the game even half as much as the players do, so as long as they're getting your premiums, they can care less to find out because their player base has stayed stable for many years, without rising too much (without advertising). It just sucks on the players really, especially on babashoppers because +7 is really not too difficult on the anvil with Trina's available, making everyone having to sell older +8's and 9's (which also decreases it's value cause everyone else also wants the new weapons!). If they make new armors to match the new damages people will be giving with these new weapons, then it makes more sense. On a positive view, it could actually be a good thing, eventually, (only if matching armors came too) because then more people would be balanced with each other during pk, making more clans involved and competitive with each other. Like a +8 new weapon overpowering a +10 HB is intense stuff to defend, lol.

I remember when we were pk'ing with +9's while everyone else was on 7's and 8's, it was ridiculous for everybody But now that everyone is on +10's and 9's, KO practically has to make a change and refresh the balance of everyone participating in PK; even if they don't know how their game is being played today.. Overall, everyone still misses the good old days when there weren't any bs curses or GM weaps/armors making Hb/raptor9's and shells/chitin9's undesirable anymore.. It would be so nice if there were PK zones that were based on tier's like, if there was a CZ that allowed everyone up to shells and below, another tier at shells to krowaz and the highest tier from krowaz to some new insane armor, this way everyone can pick what they like best..

Well written post. When I think of it that way it makes more sense. Only problem is I play on Destan and Titan so their aren't really many +9, +10 of the old weopons/armor. So we are getting these +7 items that are better than +9's brought into what are still pretty much "new" servers. These turks getting these UTC weopons are going to freaking dominate us poor old Amercians/Spanish.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

waw danny ...
    meshamem leha? :P

OT- Gay weapons, nothing to discuss about :-)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hahah, yep, the Turkish players will always have the greatest connections and have the strongest advantage over everyone else, KO is advertising mainstream into Turkey so just hope that no one from there shows up with a new weapon already at +9 in it's first 2 weeks, lol. Whatever weapons and/or armors come out, the secret to domination these days isn't your items like it used to be when you could solo, it's your team and your organization. Turks are great at that too, they've learned quite well whether they're in internet cafe's all playing near each other or venting from home. One thing I've learned playing in Ares was, you can never play the same style with the same opponent. Element of surprise is always the strongest advantage and that's all in your organization. Let the priest talk and everyone else listen to his commands closely, if the priest is that good, he could even call out who needs TP for you. What most people think is best to do is "to go for the mage first, then priest", but you really don't have to scare the party away by killing the mage first, because he will tp to town whoever is about to die... They like that, they consider that making you the winner :P Some people care about that image and some people care about competitiveness in NP's and some people just play to have fun even if they die together =) It's all about gang raping these days unfortunately, but you gotta do it the right way to survive, or even be on the same page as these dudes getting new weapons at +7/8 or even 9.

When we used to try 8v8 in a secluded part of the cz map, we always compared the parties while trying first. If they have 3 priests and 2 babashopped warriors/rogues and a shielded mage, it's quite retarded to get even 1 kill, so you should town on them without being ashamed about it, so they know how low they are for being so defensive or intimidated by your team...
    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    waw danny ...
    meshamem leha? :P

OT- Gay weapons, nothing to discuss about :-)
    Yeah, I've been browsing around the forum's lately just to speak to some good old friends of mine from around the world Haven't seen anything to do with KO in so long, I can't even determine what amount of time it was...

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

KO's basically done for though..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast