Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Best server for non baba shop?

This is a discussion on Best server for non baba shop? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Yloz +10s and +3 uniqes would not be standard gear for someone pking like it is now. ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    +10s and +3 uniqes would not be standard gear for someone pking like it is now.
    +3 uniques most likely yeah +10s probably not would do ok with raum 8s and krowaz 7 set most likely.

Little archer Senior Member

Private servers are the answer. Even in the most recent official servers there will be +9s.

Wow it's sad how you need so much money to even compete in this dead game nowadays lol, and it's not even worth it! Yet people still pay such amounts regularly...

Banned Senior Member

I haven't spent any extra money besides on premium and I compete just fine in Titan. You don't need +9's to enjoy the game.

My friend trie titan adrm with 8 chitins oldies and 7ee he got dicked so its BS

Lets be real here guys. He's really asking for a server where he dosnt have to put soo much money into. But can own ppl without babashopping to much.

The truth!

Banned Senior Member

That's because you don't play archer in Adream. You get dicked no matter what. Titan is the best server you are gonna get without waiting for a new server.

Atm yea titan but in my opponion its better to wait for a new1

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Atm yea titan but in my opponion its better to wait for a new1
    Only problem is you might be waiting for a long time.

Im still playing in anatolia with my buddies so its not problem for me

ardream in Titan is pretty damn active so far lol. 3-4 parties both time I logged to check out pk today. There's a few baba clams out there but still a lot of people with +7s/+8s also. Will let ya know after we have tried this server out fully

Well guess it's titan or destan, but it's easier to start up in titan I think, since there's people from ko4life playing in there already.

Banned Senior Member

athena is defiantly the easiest no +10 items or +3s

Alright, tried out Titan for a few days now, thought I was gonna be disappointed and go back Anatolia. But theres just no way Im ever going back now lol!
    Even though Anatolia got more english speaking players, pk is just too sick in Titan dcz to even consider going back.
    For the first time in ages I've got a the message "The server is full..bla bla" when I started on the server.
    Got exp prem now though, 59 in 2 days and now able to join server 1.
    And yes, there's 2x baba human clans, still killable though. Pretty much everyone got olds and +8s, except for superbabas.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Alright, tried out Titan for a few days now, thought I was gonna be disappointed and go back Anatolia. But theres just no way Im ever going back now lol!
    Even though Anatolia got more english speaking players, pk is just too sick in Titan dcz to even consider going back.
    For the first time in ages I've got a the message "The server is full..bla bla" when I started on the server.
    Got exp prem now though, 59 in 2 days and now able to join server 1.
    And yes, there's 2x baba human clans, still killable though. Pretty much everyone got olds and +8s, except for superbabas.

CZ is same. There is even PK at night for me which is middle of the night for turks. Prime turk time it is super active. Same as DCZ, there is just a few baba'd clans so not to hard to kill. Ran around soloing with a Malice priest the other day and made 1K nation points in just a little bit of game time.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    Hi.. I made a mistake coming to Anatolia...

I will not last 5 seconds in pvp if I don't spend $3500 USD, sell my left testicle and become a prostitute in labia town. (Laiva Town)

I wish to go to a server where +7 is great, and +8 is godly. Where people call you crazy and want to be inside you for having the guts to take that hell blood to +6. Let alone +21 reverse... What a joke.

Any servers like this left? I heard Titan is like this... Don't care about Turks.

<3
    titan is what you looking for, come human side SWAG, english and spanish clan, good activity here bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast