Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about a 2v1? Didn't mee/Dr4K0 beat u and Captain in a 2v1? [/b] not that i know of maybe ...
Page: 10

How about a 2v1? Didn't mee/Dr4K0 beat u and Captain in a 2v1? [/b]
    not that i know of maybe hydr0 was on the account? I never played a rogue when C4ptain was in AHM :S

I did finally beat mickey in a 1v1, but i was on my warrior

Yes i nominate Hiz too.. He is probably one of the best sins on diez.. Other than the fact that i believe i died to him about 10 times in my ko career, and i must say.. He was truly magnificent. 8/10 Times were a KS spike as the whole human rush piled our party. One time i was bouncing naked outside of human base and got maliced, and with -150 def he killed me =[ And then the other time we were 1v1ing and i had no pots.. Oh wait i won that fight, nevermind. Make that Only 9 times he killed me.

Lol on a more realistic note. I would have to say Chusco's consistency and minor heal, 411's early emergence and overall consistency, and the original GhostFace's combo / damage make them some of the best in my book..

But Mickey is at the top of my list.. Simply the best minor heal i've ever seen, great combo, and an all around good team player.. I pked with him only about 5 times, and it was still highly evident.

InTheFog

Talking

Thnanks wagy i'm great and you?
    Again! i'm not Hiz you can even ask Wagyar if you want ^_^, maybe you are right i have no idea, but my opinion stays as it is. Oh and Wagy i told Hiz that i thought he was the best assassin, and he said that i was wrong but he thanked me anyway.

Mario

i killed Hiz in 1v1, once he didnt ran away, and it takes me like... 10 seconds -_-

seriously diez sins can't compare to ares sins not even 1 bit so close topic kktybb

Cocaine

Your dumb.

nobody can beat Hiz 1 on 1... you need at least 2 people

1 to duel him...

and the other to town nova him when he lands there

InTheFog

lol, he does have a lotof HP and he hits nice. i donno about his comboes cuz every time i go on the arena with him he kills me in one hit. :S

seriously diez sins can't compare to ares sins not even 1 bit so close topic kktybb[/b]
    Oh is that true?

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpq9Xuydmd4

oO Jc Oo

lol?

ok letīsee frog, r u willing to tell to "real hiz" about fraps his combo show as a proof? come on, just give us a credit about it, or u think he will lose as all say? think about and dont run to my question, best thing u can do is acept i think, well at least :/

and well good sins are for me atm:

kakashiKun
    and me on harly_knight xD hehe

InTheFog

I really didn't understand what you want me to do. :S

Mario

just send hiz on arena now

InTheFog

lol he went to sleep like 3 hours ago.
    though if u want i'll tell him tomorrow is that ok?

Mario

any time

seriously diez sins can't compare to ares sins not even 1 bit so close topic kktybb[/b]
    Sorry baba but Mickey would kick your ass even you would play Chopin on all your minorheals :lol: I think he did duel against NyChriss and 000000 they can tell how good he is Trust me there are many equally good sins in Dies, don't tell me that old server thing, because many sins I knew started in Myko open beta and besides if someone cannot master his compo in 2 years they should start play Mario :P