Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he takes his ball and goes home.[/b] he has balls? wow....coulda fooled me someone with balls wold actually stay and ...
Page: 13

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

he takes his ball and goes home.[/b]
    he has balls? wow....coulda fooled me someone with balls wold actually stay and fight imo

he has balls? wow....coulda fooled me someone with balls wold actually stay and fight imo[/b]
    lol...ball not balls, as in the kid that has the basketball and if ppl don't play by his rules, then nobody gets to play.

lol...ball not balls, as in the kid that has the basketball and if ppl don't play by his rules, then nobody gets to play.[/b]
    ah...that makes more sense, cuz we all know hiz doesnt have balls

Ganbitsu

he's a girl? :lol:

he's a girl? :lol:[/b]
    no hes more like...a masquito can only bite u when ur asleep otherwise it just flys away

One thing I can say about Hiz is that he's been nice enough to minor heal me when I'm being chased by several orcs long enough for me to get away (not partied with him). But other than that, any time I've wound up in the same party as him, he's quit the party calling me a noob mage because I didn't hide somewhere away from the fight and tp him before he dies. Sorry, but I'm nobody's personal tp bitch, I do tp my party when needed to keep them alive or back to the fight to help, but everybody's going to die sometimes. If you don't do things his way and when he says, you're noob and he takes his ball and goes home.[/b]
    u are my personal tp bitch. quit tryin to act innocent. im still ur fave sin right? even though i sold my acc

Hiz hahahah the best rogue ever in cz sure is best towner best runner best kser hes prol33t
    he wont even 1v1 my priest

i have to go with old school players like
    Felix
    Phantom_Rouge

but the new school players ill go with
    X1X[/b]
    totaly agree ..

dunno hiz but im sure those sins (in the list above ) can easly beat him.

I'm not going to comment about Hiz because i didn't had a fight with him yet ^^.

My favo rogues will be forever =

Felix
    Dr4co
    H4nzo
    Boddyknock aka Strella
    Mrslies
    Obi_Dopy
    Phantom_Rouge
    Necck
    Doc 1 (can't write his name anymore but was killer archer :P)

Prolly i'm missing some good guns but these rogues will stay forever in my mind ^^ as powners :P

hehe offcourse i won't forget my chickens, Helseth, Pips (lovely archer), Svampiro and others hehe

i don't want to speak bout the KB rogues virrarocha or what the fk his name is and lolz players from claw running even on top of the map lolz. Or if you ever saw the biggest pussy rogue Guru lolz xD.

Sustain

uhm
    ATM
    mamuda_tr
    Illusion(kyoto?)
    OLD

Proggressive
    RunB1tchRun
    Absolutely Ridley he was a god
    URunFasterWithAKnife
    MrsLies

Archers
    Wagyar
    Doc1
    gotta say Hakan_53_tr he was so kewl

Lag0nx

uhm
    ATM
    mamuda_tr[/b]
    i vs'd his dcz char after he got to 1% hp he put on a SS and click S until i stop attacking,and no he didn't run out of pots he just ran away and attacked another orc.

3minor heals

i dont think he is worthy of being on that list,maybe best babashopped,and a big lamer using 25-35 DD in a 1v1.
    - i was using a DCZ char too if that wasn't clear.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am shocked never knew I had +10 shells! fuck it took me ages to get +8 pads which I got of my kirky when he went to warrior :S

I had

+8 Shells
    +8 Shards
    2 x ROL+1
    RE+1
    EME+1
    Skelly belt
    Iron necklace

When Paddy , Will and I were all playing a +9 highclass item could get your account banned period.

Like I said time and time before get me a sin that's built like Felix was and I will gladly film myself doing a 1 v 1 against Hiz, I will then post a link to the movie on this very thread and pinn it up for everyone to see.

Basic rules apply , no undying buff , 300 ac buff only , use illusion you forfit the fight, and no DD helms.

Mickey is one of the best players on any char period

sorry Sustain i forgot you to put in my <3 chicken list hehe i was thinking of your name again hehe

you are right Felix get a sin and combo his ass ^^

Felix my nick is soultaker again zzz :&#39;(

It&#39;s funny how these topics come every few weeks and mostly always end up in flame wars >_<

how bout no more who&#39;s best topics >_<

I am shocked never knew I had +10 shells! fuck it took me ages to get +8 pads which I got of my kirky when he went to warrior :S

I had

+8 Shells
    +8 Shards
    2 x ROL+1
    RE+1
    EME+1
    Skelly belt
    Iron necklace

When Paddy , Will and I were all playing a +9 highclass item could get your account banned period.
    Like I said time and time before get me a sin that&#39;s built like Felix was and I will gladly film myself doing a 1 v 1 against Hiz, I will then post a link to the movie on this very thread and pinn it up for everyone to see.

Basic rules apply , no undying buff , 300 ac buff only , use illusion you forfit the fight, and no DD helms.
    Mickey is one of the best players on any char period[/b]
    but teh story is where did u get those shells? (i think u got some present for chrismas ...)
    u have teh fastiest "r" i&#39;v ever seen... its like wtf skil-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-skill-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r--r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-skill
    (saw video)

It&#39;s funny how these topics come every few weeks and mostly always end up in flame wars >_<

how bout no more who&#39;s best topics >_<[/b]
    Or how about starting the lists from bottom, so I could be top 5 too :lol: Come on fatasses I have deserved it

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast