Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but you said "I am think?" too.. so what do you think?[/b] Man!? are you that Dumb!? i was quoting ...
Page: 4

InTheFog

but you said "I am think?" too..

so what do you think?[/b]
    Man!? are you that Dumb!? i was quoting you! wihout these -"". NO BRAIN.

InTheFog

zz u know i ment uniques[/b]
    Yeah lets see how much you know, give me the items he has and how + they are.

MakuLine

Man!? are you that Dumb!? i was quoting you! wihout these -"". NO BRAIN.[/b]

you are bad educated! Let me talk with your parents pls

InTheFog

you are bad educated! Let me talk with your parents pls[/b]
    lol you just don't have nothing to say so you change the subject ahhh! that means i won.

MakuLine

lol you just don't have nothing to say so you change the subject ahhh! that means i won.[/b]

you mean hiz owns? sorry you have bad education
    let me talk with your parents pls because you are a gummibär

InTheFog

Oh man please leave the forum, it says "You are too DUMB to stay please leave" bye nab!

Banned for scamming.

P4rhen0n
    Ric4rdo aka Sabão

:wub: :wub: :wub:

they dont play anymore

MakuLine

Oh man please leave the forum, it says "You are too DUMB to stay please leave" bye nab![/b]

you are bad educated your parents did bad job

TunaFishyMe

mee/h4nz0/Dr4k0

Banned Senior Member

Frog ok now listen for once instead of talking.
    I do believe Hiz has skill it just isnt the skill most people here have.
    Its the skill of KS.
    Hiz really cant 1 vs 1 or fight anyone even a DCZ assassin because he cant pot or combo.
    I offered him many times to fight me while im naked without uniques and armor and he always refused because he knew he would lose so please stop protecting him he doesnt deserve it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Are you Felixir? :S cuz if you are it's weird .. :S my friend is playing Felixir, i donno what's going on.[/b]

I am Felix , he is just a wannabe. My gave Felix away and the account has been name changed.

Banned Senior Member

Felix, i'm note sure if he's a wannabe, he wasin 8ball when I joined with the same name

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Oh man please leave the forum, it says "You are too DUMB to stay please leave" bye nab![/b]
    Your a guy who joined this forum yesterday, tbh i dont think you have any right to argue in anyway or make retarded comments like you have, <_<

Hiz, is a terrible sin, always has been always will be, All he does "see red ball" them has a skill bar with spike on 1 though 8 and try to KS, That is where nearly all of his np has come from. Anyone who plays Diez knows it. :huh:

best sins on Diez - Chusco , x1x, Undiveded, Phantom, There are Others although, HIZ will never be one.

Knaller

Your a guy who joined this forum yesterday, tbh i dont think you have any right to argue in anyway or make retarded comments like you have, <_<

Hiz, is a terrible sin, always has been always will be, All he does "see red ball" them has a skill bar with spike on 1 though 8 and try to KS, That is where nearly all of his np has come from. Anyone who plays Diez knows it. :huh:
    best sins on Diez - Chusco , x1x, Undiveded, Phantom, There are Others although, HIZ will never be one.[/b]
    sorry but x1x doesnt even come into the equasion ... hes just babashopped to fuck, want a real sin, YouAreMyOnlyOne has to be the best sin in diez, for 1 hes leveled and got all his items ingame without usd, and he is one of the best probably the best comboer tbh

Lag0nx

sorry but x1x doesnt even come into the equasion ... hes just babashopped to fuck, want a real sin, YouAreMyOnlyOne has to be the best sin in diez, for 1 hes leveled and got all his items ingame without usd, and he is one of the best probably the best comboer tbh [/b]
    I saw him lose 1v1 in a pk movie of some1
    i dont remember who won him but i remember him losing.
    so probably not best comboer ;/

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast