Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who do you guys think is the best Sin in Dies is?, i think i choose Hiz.[/b] Hiz hahahah the ...
Page: 6

Thyss

Who do you guys think is the best Sin in Dies is?, i think i choose Hiz.[/b]
    Hiz hahahah the best rogue ever in cz sure is best towner best runner best kser hes prol33t
    he wont even 1v1 my priest

i have to go with old school players like
    Felix
    Phantom_Rouge

but the new school players ill go with
    X1X

InTheFog

you are the only one here believing that hiz is pro, and you won't make us believe that shit. Obviously you are new to this game but we all have been playing for long enough to know that hiz used to suck, still sucks, and will always suck.[/b]
    New?, started playing en there was only Ares and Diez. 1 server for each. after a year i quit KO because i got scammed. And a mounth ago i got back to the game. Andwhy the hell do you think i am trying to make you believe in smthing, i just gave my opinion.

Thyss

New?, started playing en there was only Ares and Diez. 1 server for each. after a year i quit KO because i got scammed. And a mounth ago i got back to the game. Andwhy the hell do you think i am trying to make you believe in smthing, i just gave my opinion.[/b]
    go pvp with him and come back here tell how us many times he town ran away and ksed....please...
    and tell us how good hes at it....

Nop believe me i am not Hiz.
    And you moron don't tell me what to d with my posts you dumbass go and fix your writing.Idiot.[/b]
    so i have to edit this suxzor post ! a.q!

InTheFog

do not flame me u noobzor... i like my writing. its not ur problem i am not moron dumbass and idiot...
    children pwn! noobzor child...
    hiz really sux... all have been said already[/b]
    I wasn't talking to you dude :S i was talking to the guy with the fat kid's pic.

CorpFighter

K ya guys know nothin about how chubo or Hiz plays, i know them Both since i have been playing at KO for 4 Years. Hiz is a really nice dude, i love this man, I dont know chubo that good but i know who he's. Hiz is a good Sin no metter what ya say guys, I think everything he does has a point. that's why he pwns in CZ. He Gets lots of NP And he knows how to play. Those who like "I can own him Easly" Ya guys are naabs. No serously, You got no idea who he's you just seen him once and say bla bla bla i can own him. Think about what ya say.
    Another thing, When Hiz gets mad, or ya guys dont do what he wants in the way he wants... He like to call people names, but when ya tell him that you're sorry. Then he says, Sorry about shouting... He's a great guy, and its an honer to know him. I know manny manny players around Diez And he's one of the nicest, you should meet him at the msn, Dont judge him in the game. B)

Dr4g0n

I agree Hiz is top Dies rouge.

InTheFog

finally Dr4gon! noraml person!

Banned Senior Member

Terrorblade you gotta be joking me
    You, makaveli who the fuck?
    KB rogues are better than you guys

Validating

KB rogues are better than you guys[/b]
    yeah they so legit too :P

P.S Helseth had to be best sin in diez like ppl said

InTheFog

every one and his opinion ^^

InTheFog

And if u want to know Hiz never use scrolls! only wolf and buff you nabs! :P

fana

at kakashi movie we can see how hiz getting owned easly ... lol
    and terrorblade - what about meatmaster ? who pwned u easly at arena ..

Banned

Hiz ofc

Banned

hiz sucks
    i 1v1'ed him and ..lets just say didnt end up good on his end..
    i say phantom and felix

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast