Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I give 1gb to everyone who nominates me :mellow: h34r:...
Page: 9

Terrorblade

I give 1gb to everyone who nominates me :mellow: h34r:

Banned

I give 1gb to everyone who nominates me :mellow: h34r:[/b]
    terrorblade #1 sin..

Banned

terrorblade #1 sin..[/b]
    terrorblade for president!

you sucked as a sin paddy [/b]
    had the dragon symbol though... and never lost a 1 v 1

+999[/b]
    first of all... i don't even know you, second of all who are you, third of all how are you still here when you have a 100% warning level?

InTheFog

Hey Wagyar, donno if you remember my chara's name, but i played when you played too, on old KO, when you had the first N_O, the name is DaggerAsA.

GetRichOrDieTrying

lx1xl

InTheFog

Strange thing you said you comeback one month ago like Hiz -_-

Chusco.[/b]
    I don't give a fuck what you think, if you think i am Hiz than alright have fun.

Banned

had the dragon symbol though... and never lost a 1 v 1 [/b]
    im just joking though

but you seriously needed to learn MH combo

deadly warrýon though

im just joking though

but you seriously needed to learn MH combo

deadly warrýon though[/b]
    if i ever went to a new server i definately would, but i sort of quit playing rogue before minor heal combo kicked off in diez. I went to edana with my first warrior (which i was fucking awful at, but did well because i got lucky with items) then yeah, came back to diez, and had a brand new spanking level 70 warrior to play on :lol: so i gave my rogue to Hydr0 and went on my merry way.

Still enjoyed both, and still have mickey to blame for my combo, he took me down to the abyss one day and taught me how to combo back when i was a human and he was a little naughty mage helping me become one of the first human comboers, ahhh fond memories

(i remember teaching felix to combo too, but i don't think i was as good a teacher :lol

chusco
    check the hell of shame topic Hiz starring there. and i think ur Hiz so u probably suck balls.

GetRichOrDieTrying

i vote for Acura from KB just becuase he beat tez naked >.<

Hey Wagyar, why every time you see a Karus you run to th gaurds and than attacks? what does it gives you?(don&#39;t take it hard i am only asking).[/b]
    Heh no, only when there were many after me, also that is kinda tactics, it just happened that so many funny fights happened there, so there are quite many fraps moments on my videos from there, but then also I never said I was best archer. But I saw Hiz many times calling himself best, never saw him stand on a fight unless he run to 100 humans. Running to couple npcs is better than 100 humans isn&#39;t it? :lol:

Btw yes I do remember DaggerASA, I might be old but not dementic How are ya?

Paddy it was about sins and you were gay sin...you never fought when u were drunk and you never sang red red wine :lol: You were better warrior than sin IMO, but naming 5 best is impossible, even naming the best is kinda impossible because I knew too many equally good IMO

Sing me step it out Mary on vent Paddy and I name you king of the Leprachons

GetRichOrDieTrying

I think it was to against Rice, who was also babashopped out the ass for a bp [/b]
    /wrist

Banned

+999[/b]
    vandy this is supposed to be for "Diez" plz try to stay out of this

u dont see anyone from diez even posting in the other topic

I remember Hiz too

U won&#39;t find a movie of Hiz in a 1vs1 cause he NEVER STAYS! If u dont die of Spike + Thrust, he runs away or just illusions u to annoy u. Run, make u waste scroll time and then /town. Is not worth even frapsing him cause everyone who has some time playing this game knows that. Is hilarious that there&#39;s even a topic that mentions Hiz as a "top" assassin.

I dunno for how long u been playing this game Frog, if u are Hiz or not, but regardless of what u believe, Hiz is really bad at PvP. Maybe he is good and he just loves teasing ppl and annoying the hell out of them. But from our point of view who have fought him endless times, he just sucks. Doesnt matter if he has 1m or 10m NPs. Those NPs were earned by just KSing and picking on easy targets (spike + thrust). I&#39;ve never seen him sustain a single fight for more than 5 seconds without illusioning, running away or towning, which is really lame in a PvP game like KO.

By the time I played, it wasnt even worth chasing him cause he would NEVER 1vs1 u. He would always illusion, run away and/or town. Most of the really top sins mentioned in this thread can beat Hiz half naked or wearing STR gear. Sadly, im not joking Frog.

had the dragon symbol though... and never lost a 1 v 1 [/b]
    How about a 2v1? Didn&#39;t mee/Dr4K0 beat u and Captain in a 2v1?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast