Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Best sin on Logos........

This is a discussion on Best sin on Logos........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From what I saw, Poptart was kicking some serious ass. Also, some serious koxpers, lol, a warrior named IamSexy............ I ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Best sin on Logos........

From what I saw, Poptart was kicking some serious ass. Also, some serious koxpers, lol, a warrior named IamSexy............ I forget, hit me with like 10 skils, before I could legcut him, lol, in 1.5 secs, that shouldnt even be possible.........oh well, looks like could be fun server if k2 cleans up the frikkin koxpers.

the_stiffmeister

yeah seems fun..

except for the fact that the anvil fucking hates me.... cant get shit to +4..

Sno0p

Its a nice server because theres alot of competition.And yeah Poptart is on killing spree atm.

If its IamSexyWarrior,then its a well known koxper and scammer as some people complained about him.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i would be on the left side most of the time soon

once i get 60

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Sno0p
    Its a nice server because theres alot of competition.And yeah Poptart is on killing spree atm.

If its IamSexyWarrior,then its a well known koxper and scammer as some people complained about him.
    Pete is a good guy too, most of the time. Thats the one, I couldnt remember, but dam, the koxp has got to stop, or get slowed down quite a bit.

I think Poptart will hit 1,000,000 np 1st on server, if he stays with it long enough, lol.

Banned Senior Member

he wont hit 1m np, as soon as the rest of the server gets it's levels and gear is spread out far better sins then Pete will be in cz

Poptart is the best sin on logos?

What a depressing thought...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

At this time of the server, who is the best is probably about asking who is the one playing the most/got better luck with drops, if you asked me. I don't think that the best can be determined right now.

Foretold

Default Re: Best sin on Logos........

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Poptart was kicking some serious ass. .
    LOL

*ý am the greatest sin ever on logos*

kkthxbb gg no re

Nigglet

At this time of the server, who is the best is probably about asking who is the one playing the most/got better luck with drops, if you asked me. I don't think that the best can be determined right now.
    are you kidding ?... becoming the best is easy to determine sooner then later, later its like all duped/babashopper all the way to the whole server, atleast in the beggining its all skills to use shit items and combo skills, sure it takes luck to get a item or 2, but takes nothing to buy a dupe item down the road once the server is 1 year old.

point is its easier to get good down the road then to be good in the beggiing with nothing to start out with.

p.s this is just my opinion could be wrong

Mario

Default Re: Best sin on Logos........

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    From what I saw, Poptart was kicking some serious ass. Also, some serious koxpers, lol, a warrior named IamSexy............ I forget, hit me with like 10 skils, before I could legcut him, lol, in 1.5 secs, that shouldnt even be possible.........oh well, looks like could be fun server if k2 cleans up the frikkin koxpers.
    JESUS MAN!! start use brain... wait like 1 month till ppl will get hes levels and gear and then u can make some retarded topic like this... for now all can outpot 1vs1 damage with 360 HP pots, and when like 2-3 ppl attackin u, 720 HP pot is enought...

All I can say is, I'm not that impressed so far by the sins i saw on logos. but ít's still early in the server.

I thought i was going to regret not making a sin on logos, cause i heard all "good" people were going to logos, and i wanted to fight them. But I'm glad i made a mage.

Best sin(s) will obviously be mictoN, warpath and h0ly.

In the valley of the blind, the man with 1 eye is considered a god

Originally posted by PADDY
    In the valley of the blind, the man with 1 eye is considered a god
    that confused me man

but micton FTW i look at server and i think human will be very unfair in cz once orcs are all 60

i'll jus go and be like coolbe ninja style h43r: after all its not bannable B)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast