Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best sin on Logos........

This is a discussion on Best sin on Logos........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div> Originally posted by MeeP @ <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy powerful , ull have to reskill from archer to ...
Page: 4

Mario

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

powerful , ull have to reskill from archer to sin first *h43r:

Ah yes, Powerful the greatest sin in KO through all time :P :rollseyes:
    lol this is so funny, gay people that never achieved shit in this game, saying bs about me, you gays didnt even see me pk ^^[/b]
    well i suggest u to stop play KO for some time, maybe u will lost ur virginity at last, if u ever find out, what to do with ur powerfull "junior"....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry I don't know who you are powerful but I did achive my fair share in this game,

Top 5 clan in Diez for 10 months

800k+ np on my main char

Was one of the tanks the compleated FT for the 1st time in Diez

Held the Castle in diez for 10+ months too

Got the 1st 2 warders in the 1st ever interserver war ( Diez v's Beramus )

Also managed to gain the respect of people from many servers for my actions in and out of KO.

I don't really have anything to prove to anyone, only sin that ebat me for a long long time was Hanka and 000000 so nothing to be ashamed of.

With popturd he ALWAYS bitched if he had the items and level he would own but what happens is when the server matches his level and items he disapears and unfortanatly returns.

Powerful

Originally posted by Felix
    Sorry I don't know who you are powerful but I did achive my fair share in this game, *

Top 5 clan in Diez for 10 months *

800k+ np on my main char

Also managed to gain the respect of people from many servers for my actions in and out of KO.

I don't really have anything to prove to anyone, only sin that ebat me for a long long time was Hanka and 000000 so nothing to be ashamed of.

With popturd he ALWAYS bitched if he had the items and level he would own but what happens is when the server matches his level and items he disapears and unfortanatly returns.
    you didnt say bs about me, that wasn't turned to you.

Shut your pie hole and use your "skill" to prove yourself in logos

Mario

<!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Sorry I don't know who you are powerful but I did achive my fair share in this game, *

800k+ np on my main char

you didnt say bs about me, that wasn't turned to you.[/b]
    it looks like some1 dont know what to say?... truth is i dont know how good are u and vice versa, but as far i know, u r the one, who think "im the best", and to make it clr, im not talkin bs about u, coz u already did by urself, and i just hate so arrogant twats like u... im curious what u gonna do, if some1 will kick ur fatass in 1v1... u got lag ? or some spamed trade on u ? coz i belive "best" sin in whole KO never lose, right ?

btw, why ppl make some retarded topics like "who the best" anyway ?? so if half of ppl think that a guy named A is the best and 2nd half think its a guy B... so if theyre will make a duel, and A will win 2 from 3 matches it means hes better ? or then player B will ask tol fight more and more untill he win more matches than A, then he (player B ) will be the best ? i think game is separated for good players (who plays good solo and in team), noobs (who will never learn to play), and new players (who can be pro or noob in future...). as far for me more important is, if a guy can support party in pk, than if he can win a duel... u just need to chill out and grow up a bit...

Foretold

Originally posted by Felix

800k+ np on my main char

I'm better. :rollseyes: :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You died in 3 hits forenoobus

U cant know whos the best in the 1st week of the game..

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Originally posted by CandyMan
    U cant know whos the best in the 1st week of the game..
    yep, i bet theres many sins exping atm thatt we havent even seen in cz/war..

_CAP_

ya, but id have to say rekon is the best sin on logos

Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

lol this is so funny, gay people that never achieved shit in this game, saying bs about me, you gays didnt even see me pk ^^[/b]
    if ur powerful from edana no wonder u think ur so good.. u had dual shards +8, chitins +8 and shit while everyone else had fps and cleavers +3

Powerful

Originally posted by boris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boris)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

if ur powerful from edana no wonder u think ur so good.. u had dual shards +8, chitins +8 and shit while everyone else had fps and cleavers +3[/b][/quote]

actually before i quit edana many people passed me in items and in level 5-6 levels more then and i still owned them, kkthxbb

Originally posted by boris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boris)
    Originally posted by Powerful
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

lol this is so funny, gay people that never achieved shit in this game, saying bs about me, you gays didnt even see me pk ^^
    if ur powerful from edana no wonder u think ur so good.. u had dual shards +8, chitins +8 and shit while everyone else had fps and cleavers +3[/b]
    actually before i quit edana many people passed me in items and in level 5-6 levels more then and i still owned them, kkthxbb[/b][/quote]

You still don't get it, do you? You can count those people with 1 hand :lol:

TunaFishyMe

-_- -_- im the best sin in all of usko...

Originally posted by _CAP_
    ya, but id have to say rekon is the best sin on logos

who the fuck is that :blink:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast