Question about the Gm Wars.

This is a discussion on Question about the Gm Wars. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It’s easy to get in! Starting June 23rd, head to the entrance of Lunar Valley at the specified times (note: ...
Page: 1

It’s easy to get in! Starting June 23rd, head to the entrance of Lunar Valley at the specified times (note: all GM Wars are held on server 1 of their respective servers). If you don’t make it the first time, don’t worry; we’ll be running multiple wars throughout the day, every day up until June 30th.

i copied this from the official ko site. multiple wars throughout the day, every day. Does that mean there wil be a gm war every day at every server? Because on the schedule is says only 1 specific day for every server. thursday on akara for example.

They write incorrect information like all the times. No. There is only on one day per week.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

It’s easy to get in! Starting June 23rd, head to the entrance of Lunar Valley at the specified times (note: all GM Wars are held on server 1 of their respective servers). If you don’t make it the first time, don’t worry; we’ll be running multiple wars throughout the day, every day up until June 30th.

i copied this from the official ko site. multiple wars throughout the day, every day. Does that mean there wil be a gm war every day at every server? Because on the schedule is says only 1 specific day for every server. thursday on akara for example.[/b]
    i went to 2 of them and had a horse ;]

If there are only gm wars on one day of the week. 23rd til june 30th. Is only 1 week. so that sux only 2 gm wars and i just happen to miss them.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

If there are only gm wars on one day of the week. 23rd til june 30th. Is only 1 week. so that sux only 2 gm wars and i just happen to miss them.[/b]
    oh...they was fun ';x

HateMadeMe

made an easy 75m off them

2 GM kills in one day was good i thought :P
    got 62m each in a party of 7 at the first one, then 13m in party of 8 at second one

I still think theres a gm war every day cos if theres one only on the day you can see at the schedule (Thursday for akara) and the event only lasts 1 week there were only 2 gm wars. which seems unlikely so im guessing theres gonna be gm wars every day.

Banned

Red face

I still think theres a gm war every day cos if theres one only on the day you can see at the schedule (Thursday for akara) and the event only lasts 1 week there were only 2 gm wars. which seems unlikely so im guessing theres gonna be gm wars every day.[/b]
    i thought it was gona happen for a month every day ;s

Ignore Me Senior Member

I still think theres a gm war every day cos if theres one only on the day you can see at the schedule (Thursday for akara) and the event only lasts 1 week there were only 2 gm wars. which seems unlikely so im guessing theres gonna be gm wars every day.[/b]
    30 wars. But only 2 per server.

Banned

Exclamation

30 wars. But only 2 per server.[/b]
    o0000000000
    cool ';-]
    i went to 2 wars and had fun ';x