Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

best unique pendant for lvl 65/70/80 sin?

This is a discussion on best unique pendant for lvl 65/70/80 sin? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ep is definitly one of the best necks for a rogue. The Mana/hp > 5-10dex, but for a lvl 75 ...
Page: 4

Ep is definitly one of the best necks for a rogue.
    The Mana/hp > 5-10dex, but for a lvl 75 I would go for IN and WP to switch just like felix said.

It really depends on the rest of your gear. All you need is a good balance, or at least a good set of stats that match your playing style, like Phantomlink said. If you have alot of ap, try to cover your weak points by getting more AC / Resists, etc. etc..
    It's not all that hard, the stats don't lie, try to get to some conclusions based on your other gear and your playing style.

Amen.

TunaFishyMe

Its all about balance. AP is not overrated. But if you have low HP and low AC and you have AP, then you are a moron. Most Town Spike Rogues like to have really high AP so they throw every single thing into AP. I remember sitting in town, talking to someone, and some lvl 6x rogue town spiked me cuz i wasnt wearing DD. I was like 65+ or something, unbuffed, and he wasnt even close to killing me cuz my char was well balanced. High HP, High AC, Decent AP. Spike Thrust and BB are probably the only two skills that take down someone's health. The rest just keeps them down while you wait for them to cooldown. If you arent 70 and you dont have BB and you have to wait 10 secs and 5 secs (i think, dont remember) for Spike and Bloody beast. Do you really think having low AC/HP let you survive? No.

IN>WP>EP. When I first tried my IN, I was so amazed at how much less every hit me and how much MORE i could tank. 20 HP...10 def on everything i think there as something else as well. That thing is godly.

Banned Senior Member

I did very well in CZ as a dex build tuna while lvling ^_^

But I was also an AP whore for sins, I just couldn't afford insane dex gear

TunaFishyMe

Well, im not saying dex build is entirely useless. You just cant run into a big group, kill a few and run out without redballign every 2 second. Besdies, if you are just xping, throw on that dex gear. soo much faster

unsolved_mystery

PP+2 isnt that bad is it?

anything XD

murat12

pp+2 is the best for dex and Iron Neck is the best for any class

GetRichOrDieTrying

EP+3 ftw...
    get at least 900hp on a lvl 75 sin

TunaFishyMe

well no...if you have ROLs, EMEs/REs, and a high level PP2+ wouldnt be that bad. Remember, the higher level you are, the most ap you get from dex anyways. But if you are level 60 and you have no gear, a PP 2+ wouldnt be the first thing on my list.

Banned

I love u [/b]
    love u2 bro

in>wp>>>>>pp[/b]
    ofc noone would be stupid to argue wp>in but for price of in u get wp+2 and i had and used both and wp+2>in for rogue

ultimate (legit) build rogue

dual rol+1
    wp+2
    elfbelt+2
    eme+2
    re+2

if ur a fag and wanna hit like a pussy use IN and IB/skelly/glass (none got dex bonus and wp+2 gots more ac and hp than IN .. is impoossible pass up 20dex bonus from eb+2 for only gain 16ac and 10weapon def from IB - even less ac gb/sb :S)

Aba

IN > all

Then like a WP+2 or something.

Banned

dex pendant +24 +??hp

thats the bomb

TunaFishyMe

love u2 bro
    ofc noone would be stupid to argue wp>in but for price of in u get wp+2 and i had and used both and wp+2>in for rogue
    ultimate (legit) build rogue

dual rol+1
    wp+2
    elfbelt+2
    eme+2
    re+2

if ur a fag and wanna hit like a pussy use IN and IB/skelly/glass (none got dex bonus and wp+2 gots more ac and hp than IN .. is impoossible pass up 20dex bonus from eb+2 for only gain 16ac and 10weapon def from IB - even less ac gb/sb :S)[/b]
    IN has 20 HP. Not sure how much WP 2+ but i doubt it is more than that. Also 10% is a lot better than like 24 ac or something like that.

SB is awesome cuz of gr. YOu get another 10% for the important weapons. If you go EME and you have NO GR (1 re2+ doesnt cut it) you WILL be slowed EVERY SPELL. Also that 50% accuracy shit is pretty good too. but you cant comapre different levels of different items. Cant compare a elf 2+ to a skele 0+ or something like that.

Banned

IN has 20 HP. Not sure how much WP 2+ but i doubt it is more than that. Also 10% is a lot better than like 24 ac or something like that.

SB is awesome cuz of gr. YOu get another 10% for the important weapons. If you go EME and you have NO GR (1 re2+ doesnt cut it) you WILL be slowed EVERY SPELL. Also that 50% accuracy shit is pretty good too. but you cant comapre different levels of different items. Cant compare a elf 2+ to a skele 0+ or something like that.[/b]
    http://www.kodb.info/jewlery.php?typeform=...t&pagenum=3

look thru this and then tell me wp+2 gives u less hp than IN pfft .. like i said i had both and when i would change from wp+2 to IN i would LOSE hp .. so dun tell me shit noob .. 10% is shit .. go buy a dd10 helm and see how much 10% does for u pffft .. and u give up 10str 10dex 300mp 35fr 15gr 15lr for 10% .. u must be kidding me <_<

ofc u can compare differnt lvls of difernt items noob .. thers reason y some items cost more than others

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast