Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

best unique pendant for lvl 65/70/80 sin?

This is a discussion on best unique pendant for lvl 65/70/80 sin? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dex pendant +24 +??hp thats the bomb[/b] oldschool necklaces... back to the rules aq or a lupus....
Page: 5

dex pendant +24 +??hp

thats the bomb[/b]
    oldschool necklaces... back to the rules aq

or a lupus.

Aba

EP+3 ftw...
    get at least 900hp on a lvl 75 sin

[/b]

Just noticed that's on my char xD

GetRichOrDieTrying

hax h34r:

Sabao

I think WP is the most balanced pendant for rogue, it allows ya to exp and pk. Ofc if we are talking about the best items u cant forget the $$ they cost, its all about balance and IN is overated nowadays imo, with compound the best uniques for each class are all messed so youve to think in $$/stats, so i would go for WP +2 instead IN cuz it would give me a better performace. About EP i think its stupid cuz the only advantage i see there is the HP factor...why instead trying to get HP with an EP why dont u restat for HP build? It would give ya alot of hp, mana and the ac bonus over 100hp base stats...ofc u would have the advantage of changing from a high hp build to a dex build with EP but it seems to me every rogues should go HP build nowadays cuz there arent anymore "weak" ppl, almost every one can do a decent dmg.

So its obvious in>wp>pp - prices says all.

runordie

ep+1 ftw

IN>WP>PP>EP

imo, but i would use an EP+1 or PP+1 over a WP probly... unless server was jacked up with mages

DarK

WP is 40 GBs on Ares??? :blink:

BUYING WP RIGHT NOW!!!! :P

I would choose WP over PP or EP...never over IN...even if AP counts a lot, it's been said that even if you have the highest AP in the whole world, wouldn't even matter if you get just 1-hit.[/b]
    i think you should get a few more characters, im pretty sure you dont have enough

Mercyful

i wanna here what hte almighty 0000000 has to say ><

japo

For me IN> PP+1 > wp+0

ps: hp and def> ap

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345