Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Best USKO Server To Make A Comeback On

This is a discussion on Best USKO Server To Make A Comeback On within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i want to play usko again but i dont know what server to play. i been thinking mainly between ...
Page: 1

Default Best USKO Server To Make A Comeback On

so i want to play usko again but i dont know what server to play. i been thinking mainly between kronos, ionia and cwest.
    i need a server that mainly has active pk, with some sort of english population. also +10s cant be mandatory to pk with.
    so if you actually have some sort of insight (CURRENTLY play the server, dont only want to read rumors/what people have heard) let me know which is best

tbh all servers have +9/+10 items =[
    u should go EUKO
    only some +9's exist, i think theres only one +9 hellbreak on Europa (one of 4 servers)
    3 servers r i think 2 months old
    1 server is 3 weeks old
    EUKO is a lot more active pk A LOT more 100+ in cz daily

i would need to use a proxy if i played euko. are many people using proxies and playing successfully?

im using hotspotshield atm
    i just leave it on, seems fine
    sometimes i get random dcs but ive gone 20 hours not 1 dc
    i wonder if there r any other decent proxies out there

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

But there are also a large number of players leaving EUKO and returning to USKO , so it's not all rainbows and unicorns over there.

Banned Senior Member

other than euko i would suggest cwest or olympia(i personally prefer this option) some people disagree with my logic but cwest isnt the most active place and it gets boring quickly in my opinion. olympia isn't as baba'd as most servers sure you have your occasional over geared people but its cheaper and easier to obtain that gear. so instead of like in cwest there is a few people with +9s(number is growing by a lot) it is harder to obtain them therefor this is more of a gap in my opinion. so it all comes down to if your cool with turks or you want a full english/spanish server.

btw euko has shit loads of turks also.

You are missing the very important point of using proxy. Apparently legally they have to block the first entrance. So after you logged in with proxy then you shut down proxy and enter your server and select your char. With this way you are being playing without proxy not with proxy. And servers are working very fast i never got lag.

Also usko got, at best, several years ago technology servers while EUKO has 2011. Making big impact.
    Last edited by Berserk; 01-05-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

The one you can spend the most money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouth View Post
    tbh all servers have +9/+10 items =[
    u should go EUKO
    only some +9's exist, i think theres only one +9 hellbreak on Europa (one of 4 servers)
    3 servers r i think 2 months old
    1 server is 3 weeks old
    EUKO is a lot more active pk A LOT more 100+ in cz daily
    only a couple +9 after less than 2 months... lots of bugs, GMs as active as K2 ones... it's more of the same
    you can't compare CWest to the rest of USKO servers in terms of gear. CWest is still in diapers.
    EUKO is packed it is true. Actually it's Europa server the one that is packed + there are no lower PK zones so everyone congregates in CZ. HOWEVER, only during European time. GMT-5/-8 afternoon/night is as empty as CWest 2 on a bad day lol
    Kronos and Ionia have even better items than some of the older servers and the only kind of important english communities i know of, besides of CWest which congregates the biggest one, are in Ares and Xigenon. But those servers are old and impossible for rookies that won't spend some money
    Less cheating is in CWest by all means.
    if it's only PK you're looking for go to a private server lol. if not go to CWest (and if you play during GMT timezone you shoul go EUKO)

i reread my post and i don't think i helped at all now did I?

im us central, and when i wake up its about 7pm in europe, so its a perfect time to start pvping for me for several hours

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Less cheating is in CWest by all means.
    if it's only PK you're looking for go to a private server lol. if not go to CWest (and if you play during GMT timezone you shoul go EUKO)
    No facts, don't talk. Only cheating in EUKO is at noob exp slots and pk is wayyy more active than in cwest. In cwest there are gold farmers farming 24/7. Funniest thing sofar seen on these forums how C-West lovers trying so hard to make EUKO look bad eventho half of them have no idea what the fuck they talking about. I've talked with ppl who say there's lots of crap talk on k4l making them NOT play in EUKO eventho most of the crap talk isn't even true. Today about 10 parties pking in cz at the peak time (happens pretty much everyday) and ppl say there's no pk
    Berserk and N4v4rr0 like this.

Ares is the best server in USKO i think MY OPINION:/

CYpher, akara, ronark, edana, manes, xigenon are probably your best bet, c-west is filled with turkish and polish spam, hackers and +10 gm shopped people.

EUKO is a private server so yeah, not the best bet.

Little archer Senior Member

euko pk time in european time is really insane (europa server), im not a big fan of 202323423vs2343243 myself but yeha, everybody runs with a party.

its not hard to find 10k ladder on board or more on a daily basis. about the hacks, there absolutely no hackers whatsoever in cz.

thats about it pk wise, like kallop said, dont let them fool you.

downside: some events arent working, some features and items are missing.

other than that its pretty much like k2. maybe a little better... u should just wait for a better game like gw2
    Berserk likes this.

Safest option is C-West, has the same shit wrong with it with ANY version of KO ie. hacks/goldfarmers/bugs n shit. The largest USKO english community and is starting to become more active (apparently) day by day in all zones. Gear is dirt cheap atm and there is relatively no ridiculously OP items.

Other option would be EUKO Europa, same shit wrong with it again, GMs are probably worse than USKO GMs, missing events etc etc im sure you've heard it all before. By far the best pk of any version of KO, as far as 99% of the time there is atleast 3 partys each side in bowl, at peaks you'd be looking at alot more, turk time for example, i never really count the orcs chasing me.... but its alot.

IMO its pretty risky to dump cash into a new version of KO with no knowledge or comfort that it will last even 6 months, who knows... If your looking for in and out couple months of pk then sell out, i'd say EUKO, if your looking for a safe option where you can slowly build your char and still get some relatively good pk, then C-west.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast