Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Best USKO Server To Make A Comeback On

This is a discussion on Best USKO Server To Make A Comeback On within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i believe euko gets more cheaters banned than usko non existant gms. i remember i found that 80 mage cicick ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

i believe euko gets more cheaters banned than usko non existant gms.

i remember i found that 80 mage cicick in the euko banlist lol

...still, both are pretty bad.

Cwest broooooo

gms r on a shit ton in europa
    colle and anthon r always on with sometimes raine

gms are on but never seem to know anything useful

ya thats what i noticed, i pm'd one and said come cardinals theres 5 speedhackers
    quick ez ban
    and the gm replied to me, ill make a note of it
    2 days later i check same spot and its the same 5 people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Safest option is C-West, has the same shit wrong with it with ANY version of KO ie. hacks/goldfarmers/bugs n shit. The largest USKO english community and is starting to become more active (apparently) day by day in all zones. Gear is dirt cheap atm and there is relatively no ridiculously OP items.

Other option would be EUKO Europa, same shit wrong with it again, GMs are probably worse than USKO GMs, missing events etc etc im sure you've heard it all before. By far the best pk of any version of KO, as far as 99% of the time there is atleast 3 partys each side in bowl, at peaks you'd be looking at alot more, turk time for example, i never really count the orcs chasing me.... but its alot.

IMO its pretty risky to dump cash into a new version of KO with no knowledge or comfort that it will last even 6 months, who knows... If your looking for in and out couple months of pk then sell out, i'd say EUKO, if your looking for a safe option where you can slowly build your char and still get some relatively good pk, then C-west.
    This is the best post to listen to in this entire thread. Cwest and EUKO are the only 2 options imo. Sheriffs are keeping cwest pretty clean lately, kinda tough since its only 3 of us, but I've nominated a few more and hopefully soon we will have a few more active sheriffs. When Dray was still a sheriff cwest was a ghost town regarding hackers. Also yes, whats been said a few times already is true, people are coming back to cwest and its getting more and more active by the day literally.

Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar

if u starting on Xigenon n u want english speakin clan on human side lemme know i can help ya with that

dayum ahah that will be impossible to find a server with out +10s >.< good searching mate

i personally like c-west obviously cause i play it, it might not be really active like c-west which is a good thing cause if you got nothing to do in game then you can do stuff in real life not be stuffing around on KO as a no life pking and exping -_-

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    This is the best post to listen to in this entire thread. Cwest and EUKO are the only 2 options imo. Sheriffs are keeping cwest pretty clean lately, kinda tough since its only 3 of us, but I've nominated a few more and hopefully soon we will have a few more active sheriffs. When Dray was still a sheriff cwest was a ghost town regarding hackers. Also yes, whats been said a few times already is true, people are coming back to cwest and its getting more and more active by the day literally.
    nominate me please <3 we would love a sheriff in ardream <3 lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12