Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

best warrior weapons ?

This is a discussion on best warrior weapons ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why you think that? never played warrior? on lvl 65 or whatever it was you can wear chitin +7-+8 s ...
Page: 4

Proximus

why you think that? never played warrior?
    on lvl 65 or whatever it was you can wear chitin +7-+8 s why would it suck? and +16 i think it has ac too.. not much but it has something

and his ap was far from being normal for his lvl so who cares for the ac?[/b]

I am lvl 75 warrior

Yes thats high ap for his lvl,,, but someone of the same lvl with good gear,,, WEs/Pes (uniques) instead of str jewels will have alot higher AC,, and AC=life bro.

Even if his AP is higher than the opponents his ac will suck (comparitvely) and he will get hit harder; having 2600+ ap is great, but your just basically turning yourself into a uruk tron lol,,,,, hits hard and dies fast :P

Also his HP must suck with absouletley no HP bonus since its all Str.........

raptor+8 over all..lol pathetic..try it out in pk see what happens..
    now..for secondary weapon...this is what we should be takling baout..when people use spear def what weapon will you use? [/b]

i will use my iron impact +8 .. but i need to get it first :P.. dont have 1, i still prefer raptor +8, im getting 1 trina for 4 gbs :P my friend going to give me later i pay him some more coins later after i sell some of my str rings and dex rings :P ... im going to use the trina for my raptor +7 to +8. .. i must get me some full plate +7 ready to burn it and use my raptor +7 to +8 with the trina in order to get it :P :P GOO RAPTOR +8 haha

<3 u !
    for all of u out there shiting about AP, I was STR warrior, had over 2.7k AP at lvl 62-65, had all jewerly +16STR +18STR and raptor, and I was hiting like hell ...

then I made my giga +8, then I saw something weird, tested various times and I found out next YOU HIT WITH GIGA+8 8-10 TIMES WHILE YOU MANAGE TO HIT AT SAME TIME WITH OTHER WEAPON ONLY 4-6 NOW DO CALCILATIOS AND U WILL FIND OUT THAT
    GIIIIGGGAAAAA OOOWWNNNSSSSSS[/b]

wow.. nice .. mmm i use giga +8 from my friend let me borrow in arena with him on vs, but i first try his raptor +8.. and i must say raptor +8 is way better than giga+8 big time.. besides i still make good damage with my raptor +7 freshly made lately :P .. hoping soon to get 1 trina right away i go to moradon anvil to make it +8 my raptor.. once i get it i will love to do a versus with you.. raptor vs your giga.. :P

sexynoodles

rap for killing noobs, giga for gangbang and killing decent def players, hb for killing high lvl good geared players.

Judas Iscariot

Also his HP must suck with absouletley no HP bonus since its all Str.........[/b]
    Hmm, not sure if that&#39;s true. When you compound past +10, you get a secondary bonus, +12/1, +14/2, +16/4 and (+18/6 i think), and for warriors its str/hp or vice versa.
    Overall he should&#39;ve had average hp with that bonus.

Glader

It&#39;s +16/3 and +18/4 and that&#39;s not a whole lot of HP. The AP will be nice for that char yes, but I doubt it was any fun when the orc rush came swooshing by in cz :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234