Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best way to charge back?

This is a discussion on Best way to charge back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mostly everybody excewpt inf is wrong here.... You cant charge back after 45 days, and it doesnt matter if the ...
Page: 2

Mostly everybody excewpt inf is wrong here....

You cant charge back after 45 days, and it doesnt matter if the person sent the money into to bank account, thats why they make you add one, incase you ever get charged back, they take it out of your bank account instead of you having a negative balance.

Do what Inf said, it should work[/b]

did you forget the fact that if someone closes their paypal after recieving payment to their bank>>> then what happens????

jeez i wonder what... umm chargeback dont work....

You don't know what your talking about. He can always withdraw the money out of his paypal but if someone charges back his paypal account then his account will just go negative.[/b]
    '

Did you forget the fact that if the guys is a scammer *when he gets his money in his bank account he can close his paypal = no chargeback. What does that mean? How can his account go negative if he closes is and never opens up that specific paypal account????

just call your credit card company and tell them that you never recieved the item. if you use paypal go look in paypal make a dispute or whatever its called. its easy to get charged back i sold an account was and got charged back my account went negative 400$. like wtf. i lsot the account i was selling and then they wanted the money back. too bad for paypal i took the money already fucking paypal scammers. so obvioulsy its pretty easy to do for a buyer but almost impossible to not get screwed if you're a seller, but tahts my situation you can easily chargeback.

you seem to know alot about paypal scamming Duran!

You can charge back within 6 months and you will win. I got charged back when i sold one of my last items, it was a turk just trying to get his money back. The dispute for the seller is a joke, they didn't even read what i wrote. they just gave the turk his money back and made me pay them. So your pretty much in the clear.

just call your credit card company and tell them that you never recieved the item. if you use paypal go look in paypal make a dispute or whatever its called. its easy to get charged back i sold an account was and got charged back my account went negative 400$. like wtf. i lsot the account i was selling and then they wanted the money back. too bad for paypal i took the money already fucking paypal scammers. so obvioulsy its pretty easy to do for a buyer but almost impossible to not get screwed if you're a seller, but tahts my situation you can easily chargeback.

you seem to know alot about paypal scamming Duran![/b]

what if he did not set up paypal through his cc, he had it to his checking account?

you got charged back, because the guy submitted a claim and the seller has 2 weeks to get back and answer the claim (which most likely you did not respond) , if not then the person who submitted the claim wins in their favor (look at the paypal policies).

I know alittle more than the average joe. Because i knew someone close to me who got scammed, This is why I am trying to help.

Ensan

good thing is i never use paypal :x

Aqu

You can charge back within 6 months and you will win. I got charged back when i sold one of my last items, it was a turk just trying to get his money back. The dispute for the seller is a joke, they didn't even read what i wrote. they just gave the turk his money back and made me pay them. So your pretty much in the clear.[/b]

This man speaks the truth, exactly the same thing happened to me when I sold my char back in 2006.
    Lost $200 to some turk scum.

My paypal account went into the negative so I just ignored it and told HSBC to remove the paypal direct debit so they couldnt take the money out of my account. All went well until they got the debt collectors on me and demanded I pay paypal £120 (or whatever it was at the time) or they would take me to the small claims court.

Obviously I just paid them.

But its such a ballache for the seller, intangable item so you have zero comeback and they find on the side of the buyer, fucking bullshit

that sucks man, During that period when he charged you back, you had an opportunity to give your input, did you?

Aqu

that sucks man, During that period when he charged you back, you had an opportunity to give your input, did you?[/b]
    If that question is meant for me, yeah I explained to them how KO works (the trade system), showed them a screenshot of me trading him the item and also told them how I wasnt even the only person who he was charging back at that time.

I even told them how he was doing this to numerous people at the same time (someone else on ko4life was being charged back by him too) and they STILL found in his favour.

In retrospect I wish I hadnt given in and paid them, because now having looked more into the legality of it all paypal cant do shit to you, aside from threaten you with letters. They wouldnt have taken me to court to reclaim it so I might as well have just held onto my money and ignored them.

Oh well, you live and learn

daromeo

yeah this is bull shit. sold account on wow like year ago for 1200 bucks! used paypal, and the guy tried charging back- but i did a mailtag, and MAILED him the information, and made him sign for it)) hehe. so he couldnt do anything pretty much MWUAHAHAHA.

wanker

its simple

payed with cc = ur fukked
    payed thru balance*= u can dispute and u win 99%
    payed with prepaid cc = ur safe

* that includes bank transfers / need evidence to dispute

last resort is to make a second paypal account and let the buyer add some xtra fee and send the money from ur second paypla acc to ur main acc

anyhow paypal is still the safest way to do any usd trade atleast it gives u the option to chargeback if ur seller decides to run of with ur cash

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

thats why this is such a risk to buy stuff off ko4life i hope you get money back!!!

Banned

thats why this is such a risk to sell stuff off ko4life i hope you get money back!!![/b]
    Fixed it for you.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Fixed it for you.[/b]
    lol what you mean fix for me?

he changed the word buy to sell.

I didnt do my research and I sent 120$ for an Iron Belt to BlueMage who is a scammer.

I know I know if I wouldnt have been so hasty I would have had the chance to see he is a scammer but ahh my fault

I have never charged back before and I want to make sure I get my money 100% back so can anyone out there tell me how to do it? Some one told me dont mention the game at all but IDK[/b]
    dang man that sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12