Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best way to get opals crudes and crystal

This is a discussion on Best way to get opals crudes and crystal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw some of the zero5 members at werewolf today msn bugging .. a warrior i cant remember name . ...
Page: 2

Legacy Senior Member

i saw some of the zero5 members at werewolf today msn bugging .. a warrior i cant remember name . slay3rs n dieforyou was there ,not sure if both rogues are msn bugging but they surely know which warrior i'm refering to.

NaidenZ

i saw some of the zero5 members at werewolf today msn bugging .. a warrior i cant remember name . slay3rs n dieforyou was there ,not sure if both rogues are msn bugging but they surely know which warrior i'm refering to.[/b]
    msn buggin o.o? h34r:

just wondering what means that xD

how do you know? have you ever farmed shadow seekers?
    they are there 24/7 so that means they will be getting alot of gems..and i dont see lots of merchants on C-west with lots of gems, only some people with about 5of each[/b]
    lol.. no offense but, it's not hard to find out if shadow seekers drop them or not. actually, every mob drops gems in moradon. or at least the most. zombi family, drops. werewolfe family, drops. Skeleton family (shades included), drops. haunga family drops, but on low droprate. few mobs don't drop them.

don't teach me moradon ressurection expansion. im playing longer on this expansion than you

btw, if usko ever will get rental items, hint, don't give your items away to rental. probably k2 will suck at it and bring a bugged rental version.

sebbeee

how do you know? have you ever farmed shadow seekers?
    they are there 24/7 so that means they will be getting alot of gems..and i dont see lots of merchants on C-west with lots of gems, only some people with about 5of each[/b]

you are stuipid. how come they dont use their viper staffs ..... clearly gems farming .... arg this is now u need a smiley that describes how stuiped anyone is.

The king. Senior Member

If you wanna be a cheater -.-, so yes [/b]
    IMO buy items for usd is worse than koxp.

Banned Senior Member

IMO buy items for usd is worse than koxp.[/b]
    Both is wrong IMO :P

NaidenZ

IMO buy items for usd is worse than koxp.[/b]
    IMO at least u dont get banned for buy items :X

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

don't teach me moradon ressurection expansion. im playing longer on this expansion than you [/b]
    u sure about tht bud?
    show me a SS of drop.
    They are killing them for the viper staffs go check they have a mage staying their tping them back and forth collecting each staff to npc.

Banned

you are stuipid. how come they dont use their viper staffs ..... clearly gems farming .... arg this is now u need a smiley that describes how stuiped anyone is.[/b]
    They do that because they give about 350k or so if u npc them...
    8x350k every 5-10min thats about ~20m+ every hour + the other drops , plate +5 about 25-50k each part, + stackable wolf(quest) + gems
    IMO at least u dont get banned for buy items :X[/b]
    Sucks tho ;(

kert

ppl call it bug ... the bug is the things only drop at werewolf...i get 2 saphire with 80 mage.so level doesnt matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12