Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best way to get people xped

This is a discussion on Best way to get people xped within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *target DM priest* *parasite* *hump* *judgment* +50NP's *run to tanker quicklly* *hump* *log human account* *help him find a rezzer*...
Page: 2

*target DM priest*
    *parasite*
    *hump*
    *judgment* +50NP's
    *run to tanker quicklly*
    *hump*

*log human account*
    *help him find a rezzer*

Originally posted by Natazaku
    lol i got better way to get ur own nation banned
    get a noob *rogue to 45 run to enemy base and stealth and run in middle of towers and use minor heal and die then relog and come back on again and wait for humans to come in and relog ^.^
    What?! I started to understand what ur saying but as i read on i got more and more confused -_-

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Amine
    Not sure about it , like yesterday, was making dms with poka, tequilla came with his party,and of course i got parasite, but i took pots and poka sleeped the dm , we owned him ..he came back ..... owned him ...... came back .... owned him again xD, then we took a break me and poka , and we came back to dms, we found them there again, we xped the tankers, but he was only malliced .... *lol , it all depends of ur priest *^_^ .

P.s : after he got xped, they lured us to hb, there it was total ownage, but poka did not frapsed this part * , but we were like 15 vs 2, and we owned them XD, after like 15 mins of fightting, ( we did not died .... lol was only tanking humans ) we were out of pots, it becames a little harder to over take them all, so they killed us *. anyway here is a fraps :P , there i had to lure them to golems , cuz poka was in town repoting *:P . *

http://rapidshare.de/files/18125703/Amine_...e_Poka.wmv.html *

It all depends of ur priest * .

P.s: somes friends tought i was even NP transfering lol , not my fault if tequilla sucks :P, and he came back everytime to get us xped. *h43r:

anime that same day lol i was on my warrior why did u try to do a dm when i was ther 10 acid pots and u got PWNED LoL so i sat next to u naked i figured u got xp'd whats 50np LoL

i just like to cancel the healr's heal

BDragieta

i dnt like to get ppl xp'd even tho it always happens to me cz DM, but yesterday while running thru cz i came across a DM party, i bounced they bounced i let them kill DM, i just sat there, then they para'd tourmented and massived me and started to attack, so i ran, thwy still didnt kill me lol, i ran behind the castle and hid till my debuffs went.

When they had, i let them start a DM, ran up to them attacked the priest that debuffed me and the tanker who attacked me got xp'd all because they had to debuff me...

But usually i dont do it :P

Best way i think is torment the tanker anker and styx the priest

Piranha_Rogue

imo the best way to get someone exped at dms is comboing the healer, if you have a good canceling combo, he wont simply heal him a couple of times be4 realise his hp is too low, but u can always try acid the tanker, duff the tanker, stynx the healer , etc

acid the tanker works surpisingly well

Parasite and malice the tanker as its easier to land malice before they spot you I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!

Originally posted by Festo
    Parasite and malice the tanker as its easier to land malice before they spot you I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!

Bl1ns3

Whats the point in getting ppl xp'd?!

There are some reasons ppl go into cz. PK, XP or items. Most of them go for PK. If you get the tank xp'd you wont get NP afaik. You wont get XP either. Do you get his items? NO. You just make someone sad, because usually the tanks at DM's are not at a low lvl and have to work hard for their xp. What's the point in making ppl sad? Is it your pathetic live that you want to share with someone? Its like a mage using a transformation scroll and tp'ing ppl into DS when they accept party. I saw this also a couple of times and never understoud why ppl behave like this.

In my eyes its just pathetic.

Just my noobish 2 cent

I get a kick outta it

Bl1ns3

Originally posted by Festo
    I get a kick outta it
    This Sir, makes me feel sorry for you.

use binding, a rock, brightness, etc to lure a dm on the healer, then parasite tanker, so both die

copyright 2006 GigaBuff

Now that breaks ToS and its not good gun way

it does?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast