• Bifrost for Frags

30 8.55%
  • Eslant lvl 70 dungeon for Gems

72 20.51%
  • Abyss dungeon for Abyss Gems

1 0.28%
  • Abyss dungeon for Dragon Marbles

2 0.57%
  • Buying low/selling high (playing the market)

89 25.36%
  • Donations from your clan

6 1.71%
  • BABA shopping GBs

53 15.10%
  • Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls

41 11.68%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Best way to get pot money?

This is a discussion on Best way to get pot money? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on gira i made 200m, by being a full healer at lvl 60 took me like one week to make ...
Page: 3

Banned

on gira i made 200m, by being a full healer at lvl 60 took me like one week to make the 200m XD

If you got infinite money, it's pretty obvious babashopping would be the fastest? h34r:
    Though... what is best for me is to buy low and sell for higher :P

dragonz

I use these ones Looting Coins while EXPING, Upgrading Items and Reselling, Buying low/selling high (playing the market).
    Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls, i have never even thought about doing this but good luck with it lol

startrizerg

need 10 m for soul every war day,, normal xp pk day 2 - 4 m for soul thats like 25 - 40 m weakly only on soul . hv lvl 66 prist so 10k hp pot for 20m last month . after moradon patch thinks r so easy 1 silver gem in 1 month take care for all month potion
    eslant dungeon r like super support sytem to any type of repot . all easy now .
    45 - 60 abyss gem where help in way old times .
    60 - 65 1 md drop from harpy take care of all potions for weak .

Apollus

best way

Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls
    rolf

do boss,farm and some ppl said using 960 pot instead of 1920 save more money false!
    2x960 pot=1920
    960=9k
    1920=16k
    2x9k=18k[/b]
    Erm your calculations are wrong
    here i'll fix it for u

2x960 pot = 1920
    960=7K (or 7.7k with taxes)
    1920=15k (or 16.5k with taxes)
    2x7k=14k (or 15.4k with taxes)

so in theory your saving ur money but not by alot if u dont mind sitting there with like 600 960 pots and spamming the shit out of those pots to save 1-1.1k per pot go ahead xD

Level your pet at gavolts, you make like 1milion coins in ~15min

Buy resell works and also looting stuff while you're xping.. if you xp on DS, they drop allot of priest mace crap and staves, npc those they're like 90k - 500k

upgrading is probably the worst way to make money

PLEASE VOTE

market is bad on all servers and we all need to know the best ways to make the money!!!!![/b]

its always tough to take advantage of game market when prices are dropping because there isnt enough money circulating around to rake in huge profits...
    when prices are heading upwards, its the best time to make huge 100 million + profits from buying and reselling because of the uncertainty of where prices should be.

ive managed to make a few hundred gold bars from taking advantage of this.

also...

in the past there was a lot of price fluctuation because of duping. but k2 has been quite active in solving this problem, so its anyones guess really where prices will end up in time....maybe we'll one day see shard 8s and chitin shields on merchant again on ares

=D

also, an fyi....every year K2 has a christmas event during the xmas holidays...this is usually an excellent time for people who are broke or who want to make a few million coin to have the opportunity to do so through events...also, during this time, prices tend to drop even further because market becomes flooded with all sorts of things from event drops (ie presents, weapons, whatever)

so my advice is:

lvl and pk for now, once the xmas events roll in, participate full time in whatever event they have and you will be in a better financial standing (in-game)

SilentDaemon

Babashop ftw! h34r:

PLEASE VOTE

market is bad on all servers and we all need to know the best ways to make the money!!!!![/b]

whoops, didnt see that you were looking for pot money,....

it depends on which pots youre looking for...

im paper archer and need 960 pots, so i take my high lvl BP and farm dt soldier (because im cheap)...i have my worthless little dog follow me around and auto loot.

i find one effective way to make pot money is to low ball merchants who are selling low priced items. (the best time to find merchants at their keyboard and not afk is immediately after a server reset) merchants are easy to negotiate with, so long as you offer them a reasonable price...because honestly, who wants to sit around and wait for a sale when they can just have one right there?

get a feel for what items cost on your server. run around, pm merchants and low ball them.
    for example, if a mirage dagger +7 is 100m on your server, low ball the guy and offer 80m, maybe he'll counter with 90m and you say 85m and he says deal!

then take mirage and resell for ~90m.

if you offer the item for cheaper than everyone else but also more than what you bought it for, its a guarenteed quick sell because someone else is always lurking around to merchant it off themselves and if they can make an additional 5m by merchanting a little longer, why not?

the key here is to get rid of the item as fast as possible. especially since prices are continuing to drop. you dont want to screw yourself over and get greedy and price the purchased item too high, or else prices may fall below your asking...which is why you should aim for small quick profits as you will not carry the liability of holding onto the item as prices freefall.

you expose yourself to less risk this way.

i actually use this method from time to time to get some coin for my dcz archer. i buy about a million coin worth of 960 pots every 2 dcz sessions....

the mirage dagger illustration is something i had done myself and the profit was enough for 10 dcz sessions.

kutulus

here is how i restocked my pots the last two times

- got chaotic staff from Eslant Dungeon Black Gem -> sold 190m at +3

- Got clan donation of 100m for helping during CSW

i've been trying buy low/sell high method, but the market is so bad i can't sell stuff fast enough. The market just isn't suited for buy low/sell high unless you find a moron to overpay

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

best way

Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls
    rolf

do boss,farm and some ppl said using 960 pot instead of 1920 save more money false!
    2x960 pot=1920
    960=9k
    1920=16k
    2x9k=18k[/b]
    actualy 960 = 7k souls = 15k (arena price).

OzZzZzZz

playing with the market ofcourse

Banned

i think one of you mod should like Tag some of thse topic

ie: giga8 vs raptor8 ... questions like that have been asked a billion time.

oh and the poll one ... xD the spammed topic are kinda useless.

tommyleonghk

guess my way is thru upgrading and reselling ...

made couple shell+7s and weap+7s (ronark)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast