• Bifrost for Frags

30 8.55%
  • Eslant lvl 70 dungeon for Gems

72 20.51%
  • Abyss dungeon for Abyss Gems

1 0.28%
  • Abyss dungeon for Dragon Marbles

2 0.57%
  • Buying low/selling high (playing the market)

89 25.36%
  • Donations from your clan

6 1.71%
  • BABA shopping GBs

53 15.10%
  • Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls

41 11.68%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Best way to get pot money?

This is a discussion on Best way to get pot money? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont understand this dumb poll , why you said how is the best way to get money for potions ...
Page: 4

I dont understand this dumb poll , why you said how is the best way to get money for potions , if you lvl 70 you can be sure you'll have money for potions , second Dragon Marble = ban if you use for second and third servers , this is just not importent poll , you should ask what is the best way to get money when new server open , not when you 70+ pff...
    Cuz if you 70 you prolly have good items like shell +7 normal , so you can resell the shell and buy chitin and then you got money , or sell raptor +7/8 and get other weapon and save money , and so on.

kutulus

I dont understand this dumb poll , why you said how is the best way to get money for potions , if you lvl 70 you can be sure you'll have money for potions , second Dragon Marble = ban if you use for second and third servers , this is just not importent poll , you should ask what is the best way to get money when new server open , not when you 70+ pff...
    Cuz if you 70 you prolly have good items like shell +7 normal , so you can resell the shell and buy chitin and then you got money , or sell raptor +7/8 and get other weapon and save money , and so on.[/b]
    noob

lvling 70+ requires tons of potions and even the richest can go broke eventually

freakyangel

I didnt read all replies, but from my experience at the beginning of a server u get the most money by killing mastodons and glyptodons and shit like that, and by goin to abyss.... but later on u can farm a lot of bosses, if u good at upgrading, then that can be a great source of money for u, or do like i did, i call it 'camp moradon' its jus like, spending a whole day (or at least few hours) in moradon, theres always someone who needs money rly fast and who'll sell u rly cheap shit which u can sell for a cheap price again, and ull still make loads of profit, dont sell expensive or for a normal price, well a normal price is okay, if someone wants it, i mostly sold cheaper than most ppl did and buy shit for very cheap oh yea forgot this, if ur clan holds castle, go farm dragon marbles!

Banned

xp on sagacities. it saves you so much more money

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Acting like turk is the best way.
    If you are lucky and meet right people you can receive real good gifts, I myself have gifted sometimes very random people up to 100m, just like that. Some of them keep pming me whenever I log game till now lol

hugocarrillo

best way

do boss,farm

and some ppl said using 960 pot instead of 1920 save more money false! ---> lol it is TRUE
    2x960 pot=1920 ok
    960=9k WRONG It is 7K
    1920=16k Lets say 15k in the arena
    2x9k=18k Wrong again is only 14K (2x 7K) [/b]
    Even when i prefer to use the large 1920 ones, its TRUE that u could save money using 960 ones. You would save 1K for each 1920 mana u use. Maybe if u dont care to pot a lot during exp (i would never use 960 mana pots in PK) u could use those 960 and save some money.

For example, lets say u used in a single day aroud 1K (1920) mana pots:

1.000 (1920 mp) x 15.000 (arena price) = 15.000.000 Coins

Now lets suppose u used the same amount of mana but using only 960 mana pots: U were had used 2K pots of 960 to get the same mana, so

2.000 (960) x 7.000 (arena price) = 14.000.000 Coins --> lol u saved 1 Million Coins in that day

maths move the world ....... Simple

Aba

why isn't boss running an option? :lol:

kutulus

*gives topic 30 stone rezz*

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Farming items which you can NPC or which sell easily to players (i.e. TS/armor/weapon enchant)

Farm pots (2 ppl with mp absorb (1 priest, 1 warrior) do a deru spot with auto looting pet)

babashopping gb's ofc but thats noob style (dont do it)

manveerj

Sell all ure gear 5-10 mil over price. Sell one thing ya got pot money. Works great with dcz rouges. Gives you say 20mil per day

if ur high lvl jurad is byfar best i've gotten 2x silver each event last 4 or 5 times each time i do that =80-100 m coins so making like 160-200 m a day and with low market its better then farming eslant bosses

babashop gb's when market is low then resell when went cheap ^_^

like for example when market was flooding with gb's 1gb= 0.5$ so bought 300gb

now at high price resold it for 1gb = 4.5$

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Buying low/selling high (playing the market)

Ainelover

none of these, if new server, use mp weapon while exping in 1 hand -,-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast