Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best way to make money

This is a discussion on best way to make money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; without wasting to many scrolls, solo, lvl 60++...
Page: 1

Banned

Default best way to make money

without wasting to many scrolls, solo, lvl 60++

Phosgene

u dont need to use scrolls , not even the durability of ur weapon .
    just buy-sell .
    the best prooved way to make money .

c0uDzZ

hyde

atilla

The_Dude

Hyde drops jack shit. Me as well as many clan members have killed him countless times and the only thing we ever got was two cleavers (not in same box, seperate killings). Antares drops the level 35 spells quite often, though, so thats an option.

My vote goes to buying and reselling for easiest way to make money. You just need to know the market, then you'll know which items are a good buy and which you can make money off of.

GoodGun

killing solid bins and making +9 jews

Hyde drops shit. Best i got from him was salamander staff :/ Antares is a bit better but really hard to get scrolls from him after 60.

Pdahs

Originally posted by GoodGun
    after +9 upgrades are easy xD

Banned

Its been said a couple of times already, but. Easiest way to get coin nowadays is by buying/reselling. Infact ive said this many times in vent and on our forums Josh -.-. With the market like it is today, you will need a starting capital of around 200-300m. Start with the minor things like chitin, mirages, hell even full plate. Upgrade them to +6 (+7 for fp) and resell. Trust me, it may sound risky with the upgrading but you will come out well ahead in the end. Once you've saved up say 500m or so, move on up to things like Durandals, Elixers, Deep Scars. You will not believe the coin that can be generated this way. Personally in the last week i was down to around 400m. Took that, played the market, upgraded/sold a few things and made myself a quick 2b in less than a week. So stop farming hell hounds -_- and play the market.

The_Dude

Originally posted by GoodGun

Thats a good way too, although they're called Panzer Bins (the ones outside the castle wall in El Morad.... unless you actually mean the abyss ones). The ones in el morad drop +6 and +7 stuff.

SaTaN

word of the wise...

MASTODONS BLOODS in cz tho

at 35k and 25k without premmy... getting about 20-30 a good 30-hr of hard work can pay up to 10mil sometimes... good way to make pot money n scroll $$ if u spend a day doing it.

Banned

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Its been said a couple of times already, but. *Easiest way to get coin nowadays is by buying/reselling. *Infact ive said this many times in vent and on our forums Josh -.-. * With the market like it is today, you will need a starting capital of around 200-300m. *Start with the minor things like chitin, mirages, hell even full plate. *Upgrade them to +6 (+7 for fp) and resell. *Trust me, it may sound risky with the upgrading but you will come out well ahead in the end. *Once you've saved up say 500m or so, move on up to things like Durandals, Elixers, Deep Scars. *You will not believe the coin that can be generated this way. *Personally in the last week i was down to around 400m. Took that, played the market, upgraded/sold a few things and made myself a quick 2b in less than a week. So stop farming hell hounds *-_- *and play the market.
    i dont like looking at the nice red christmas lights on the anvil : x

Banned

I AM THE MARKET KING.

Made 2 Rogue Chitins +7/12 and Kekuri Ring +1 into:
    Dual RoL, Glass Belt, and Warrior Pend and Full Chit +7/12 and dual sb +8/80.

Good luck at anvil, great trades, and WP was from attila :P

The key:
    Dunno if I should tell,
    but sell your items when dupers (coin dupers) want your items
    sold a fricken kekuri +1 for 1.6b..rogue chits 999m each

so what if your naked for a week, you will end up w/ so much more.

Banned

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere
    Its been said a couple of times already, but. *Easiest way to get coin nowadays is by buying/reselling. *Infact ive said this many times in vent and on our forums Josh -.-. * With the market like it is today, you will need a starting capital of around 200-300m. *Start with the minor things like chitin, mirages, hell even full plate. *Upgrade them to +6 (+7 for fp) and resell. *Trust me, it may sound risky with the upgrading but you will come out well ahead in the end. *Once you've saved up say 500m or so, move on up to things like Durandals, Elixers, Deep Scars. *You will not believe the coin that can be generated this way. *Personally in the last week i was down to around 400m. Took that, played the market, upgraded/sold a few things and made myself a quick 2b in less than a week. So stop farming hell hounds *-_- *and play the market.
    i dont like looking at the nice red christmas lights on the anvil : x[/b]
    Fine, ill post my upgrade method on our forums tomorrow... +6 success rate i would say is around 85%

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hyde at low lvl's is ok....it drops shell etc just drops crap if ur high lvl...its meant to be for low lvls(40-50 type range)

Banned

afer invasions when your side wins and comes back to your caslte there will be tons of dead people....run aroiund 10 stone or 30 stone and u will make a shit load of stones and then sell those and u will make more than u have even seen in your life.....you should see all the leechers dead man theres alot of them....dont get the ones outside the caslte cause they might get exped.....also if you are not at priest make one fast get to level 42 and get your 10 stone ress then do it always nice to have a back up resser anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast