Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best way to make money

This is a discussion on best way to make money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; farm dms with 2 ppl 1 male 1 priest or buy items on ebay and sell them ingame .That are ...
Page: 2

farm dms with 2 ppl 1 male 1 priest or buy items on ebay and sell them ingame .That are the fastest money

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Its been said a couple of times already, but. *Easiest way to get coin nowadays is by buying/reselling. *Infact ive said this many times in vent and on our forums Josh -.-. * With the market like it is today, you will need a starting capital of around 200-300m. *Start with the minor things like chitin, mirages, hell even full plate. *Upgrade them to +6 (+7 for fp) and resell. *Trust me, it may sound risky with the upgrading but you will come out well ahead in the end. *Once you've saved up say 500m or so, move on up to things like Durandals, Elixers, Deep Scars. *You will not believe the coin that can be generated this way. *Personally in the last week i was down to around 400m. Took that, played the market, upgraded/sold a few things and made myself a quick 2b in less than a week. So stop farming hell hounds *-_- *and play the market.
    Gift me money! :P I :wub: you!

The_Good_Doctor__

Buying and selling is ok, but if too many people do it, prices just rise and rise.
    IE, I buy Abyss gems at 1mil, resell at 1.5, 1.5 becomes the norm, and eventually someone will sell at 1.75mil, just because, and people will buy, no doubt about that.
    I don't do that with abyss, that's just an example.

Buying, upgrading, and selling, can be really risky.

Farming goblins for gob pieces, on diez, can be decently profitable if you keep it at a fast pace, do it solo, and are a low enough level to get drops.
    Diez they sell from 200-350 k, well last week they were, haven't played recently, but i was doing that with my soon to be DLW assass. chara.

Upgrade jewelry farm in the abyss, as someone mentioned, bins and widows are alright, and abyss creatures tend to drop stock +9's on occasion, and you can xp on harder stuff a little more if you want, or running through hell abyss and smacking guttersluts around......err....lutterslans can get you alot of upgrade jewelry also abyss gems, again, proceed down to bigger monsters for more XP, all level dependant, unless you're a high level mage with an auto looter, then bombs away, bastard.

Talisman of destruction/talia, and iron bars are also an item that goes pretty quick in stores, don't know market value, but it's more than gob pieces (except iron bars, 50k maybe).

Making the actual talia can be ok if you're lucky and get the good resistances.

Alot of high level people say DM's are great for making money. I don't play often enough to get the high levels AND money to equip nicely enough to do so, so i don't know for sure.

antiriad

i do lamiros/lamia for an hour every day.. get at least 1 kukry dagger or if your really lucky an iron x (60mil on diez) .. lots of fullplate which u can upgrade on the cheap and even if only 1 peice goes to +7 you've just made 10mil (war. priest. mage) or 30 (rogue) .. i usually make about 70mil a day which gets spunked on pots and stuff.

ive been soloing gollems and trolls and upgrading/selling the chitins, full plates, and glaves, etc. reselling is good too if you can find good deals. I miss being in a clan that does dark mares and bosses every day. I need a farming partner because the price for mirage swords on Beramus has gotten stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12