Warhammer

This is a discussion on Warhammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is everyone leveling I noticed way more xp in scenarios but trying to mix quests with rvr, the public ...
Page: 1

draviste

How is everyone leveling I noticed way more xp in scenarios but trying to mix quests with rvr, the public quests are decent too as you can get some pretty good items.

Hypnotic

open world rvr

it got going good once and i made 50% at 12 in like 10 mins

to bad every ones stuck in scenarios h34r:

frost

I just do public quests and join scenerios whenever they come up.

I only do quests when my fiance plays.

I do most scenarios. It's really nice when u have a guild party for scenarios, then u mostly win and get really nice exp/renown. If u loose tho, the exp kind of sux.

When you win a scenario you get around 10-14k + 9k. When loosing u only get around 1-6k.

draviste

Anyone getting any decent items I had a Purple drop in a scenario it is for my class and level 17 so stuck it in the bank until I level to 17 was really excited too see purples drop there I wonder if you can get an orange there too.

linebacker75

You get some good drops in the keep raids... just trashed a Tier 3 keep. Loads of fun. I'm Rank 23 Renown 20 Black Orc in Dark Crag.

As for exp, everyone is doing scenarios. In our server Tor Anoc Scenario is the place to go. Unfortunately Order is now dominating, so the scenarios tend to be lvl stacked in their favour.

Just wondering, on the other servers, who appears to be dominating Order or Destruction?

Cheers all!

Hypnotic

hit 16 and leveling slowed way the heck down

Vishnu

I heard you can make potions out of your armor :P , buggy buggy

DuWolf

yeah Tor is place to go , just dinged 28 an its sloooooowwwwwed down

pots from armour? sure u aint listening to the wow fanboi's?

ripped

Anoc Scenario is best place to level as order because of shadow warriors kick back, i make usally 15k exp and almost never lose because order starts to get get more powerfull at higher level, well their healers do and other classes are even with dest. butt hem again healers are every thing

ps. this scen. has little time to wait to get in next time about a 1 min on my server, at lower levels i would say do quests while waiting for scen.

also this may sound noobish but my freind is to lazy to level to 20 even tho takes only a few days, have any of you guys heard info about a trusty power leveler because as I said he's fuking lazy