Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beta Contest Winners Here!

This is a discussion on Beta Contest Winners Here! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright boys and girls, it took a little longer than we'd planned, but here are the dudes and dudettes who're ...
Page: 1

Default Beta Contest Winners Here!

Alright boys and girls, it took a little longer than we'd planned, but here are the dudes and dudettes who're getting some prime swag for being totally (or somewhat) awesome during the betas:

Top Levelers
    1. FightOrCry - for being the first level 70, gets an iPod Touch.
    2. 0000000 - for being #2, gets 2 months of premium service.
    3. MyTeaAndCrumpets - for being #3, gets one month.
    3.5 - P1MP, for being the real number #3 but de-leveling like a total nooblet, gets a month of premium anyway.

Bug Reports
    1. longh0rn - for helping us plug several major security holes (in game as well as outside), and making the game that much safer for everyone else - gets an iPod Touch.
    2. Daloze - for this piece of work, gets two months of premium.
    3. MyHeliaxxx - for sending in an impressive list of bugs with screenshots to me, directly, gets a month.
    Matti, who did all this, gets absolutely nothing!

Best Screenshots
    This was a tough one! We got a lot of really nice screenshots, and in the end, had to go with our gut and ignore all of the great scenery shots featuring wrinkly old green dwarf mages. Here they are, in no particular order (because the prize is one month of free premium service for all of them):
    - Araqe, for providing a pretty neat shot of the war.
    - FckYouButHaveNiceDay, for capturing just how hectic the action sometimes can be. (By the way little buddy, if you want to enjoy that premium for more than a day, I'd suggest not using the same nickname on official launch.)
    - And finally, Metal, for showing us the other, gentler, idyllic side of Knight Online. Just chillin' with your bros.

Top Videos
    The videos would've been pretty hard to judge, if it weren't for the fact that the rules clearly states that they'd be judged on the basis of views. That actually made any judging impossible. And so:
    1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKMlpVhHgsk"]Matti[/ame], for making the most viewed video (it's really a rather nice video, too) gets the iPad!
    2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOTVe0IreJk"]Skubaniec[/ame] comes in at #2, and wins an iPod Touch.
    3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lRzlyrTb0s"]Maltuz.[/ame] - despite using music that makes my ears bleed, and posting the video on 4chon - wins a month of free premium service, if only because he made an amazing and very musical [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFbkwRJPsUU"]fishing tutorial[/ame].
    3.5 Two more videos that didn't quite make the cut in terms of views but that we really quite liked anyway get a month of free premium as well: congratulations to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsflC4GIuvA"]Ubi[/ame] and to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieAbzBOp3q4"]LONGAN121[/ame]!

Honourable mention goes to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AmRVY5Kzik"][ Stafik ][/ame], for making a fantastic video that cannot be a part of the contest because it was shot on another server. Still, we <3 it.

Top Referrals
    1. Jatokor, for sending us four times the referrals of the runner-up, more than deserves the iPad!
    2. _BullDestroyer_ came in at #2 and wins an iPod Touch!
    3. RAZR3050, for coming in third, gets a month of free premium service.

War Prizes
    During several wars, we had prizes for killing Warders and/or Keepers. The following people get a month of free premium service for doing so:

BabyImselfish, making right by his name, gets two months for killing two Warders.
    MyTeaAndCrumpets
    Veritas
    Trojean
    MYCAFOz
    Deeppurple

PvP Beta Prizes
    The following people proved that they really love CZ:

1. KRAL, with 126716 ladder points, wins an iPod Touch!
    2. IDeathWhiteeI, with 119749 points, wins a month of free premium.
    3. Finally, IDeathFemalessI, with 107366 ladder points and despite his (or her, I guess) obvious issues with women, also gets a month of free premium!

AND THAT IS IT.

We hope all of you have had fun. Winners of iPods and iPads will be contacted in the coming days by email for their addresses etc. People who won free premium will get it on their accounts automatically.

To everyone, thanks for participating

Beta Contest Winners Here!!

( Copy / Paste ) Forum EUKO.

Banned Senior Member

im in 3 PK movies JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Free prem ftw^^
    gratz to all the winners

Wow, I actually laughed while reading this Great sense of humor inside of these lines!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    The following people proved that they really love CZ:

1. KRAL, with 126716 ladder points, wins an iPod Touch!
    2. IDeathWhiteeI, with 119749 points, wins a month of free premium.
    3. Finally, IDeathFemalessI, with 107366 ladder points and despite his (or her, I guess) obvious issues with women, also gets a month of free premium!
    There is no word to describe this.. Nolife just doesn't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There is no word to describe this.. Nolife just doesn't cut it.
    It was just 3 days not really that much, nolife as u call it starts 2morow for most of us that decided to go on this new server, but its actualy an life we all chosed so its a life and we are alive, i mostly look at nolife as someone being dead and not being able to live again, thats more of a no life then someone that actualy likes playing videogames with hes or her time, this nolife thing is just silly and makes no sense at all, therefor i think ur as senseless as HTC Sense.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

haha, can't believe i actually won lol

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    haha, can't believe i actually won lol
    Wut you gonna play EUKO? Log msn !

Little archer Senior Member

anyone bother to check if im in any of the pk movies?

lol 2lazy

120k+ nps in 3 days? o_0

I get Ipod Touch . 2# in top referrals .Im happy ^^ .

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    120k+ nps in 3 days? o_0

Its very possible, esp on new servers. The first day of Girakon Lunar Wars had me net around 35k, and i was leveling that entire time.

Little archer Senior Member

its funny... without the free exp prem id be EXTREMELY fucked as of right now.

thank god, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its funny... without the free exp prem id be EXTREMELY fucked as of right now.

thank god, seriously.
    since u cant buy one cuz of payment method ? yeah im fucked aswell

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Wut you gonna play EUKO? Log msn !
    ye together with justin & alex, and i don't log on msn anymore ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast