Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beta Contest Winners Here!

This is a discussion on Beta Contest Winners Here! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor anyone bother to check if im in any of the pk movies? lol 2lazy...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    anyone bother to check if im in any of the pk movies?

lol 2lazy

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    It was just 3 days not really that much, nolife as u call it starts 2morow for most of us that decided to go on this new server, but its actualy an life we all chosed so its a life and we are alive, i mostly look at nolife as someone being dead and not being able to live again, thats more of a no life then someone that actualy likes playing videogames with hes or her time, this nolife thing is just silly and makes no sense at all, therefor i think ur as senseless as HTC Sense.
    Umad? Huh?

CurseMiga

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kallop
    There is no word to describe this.. Nolife just doesn't cut it.

It was just 3 days not really that much, nolife as u call it starts 2morow for most of us that decided to go on this new server, but its actualy an life we all chosed so its a life and we are alive, i mostly look at nolife as someone being dead and not being able to live again, thats more of a no life then someone that actualy likes playing videogames with hes or her time, this nolife thing is just silly and makes no sense at all, therefor i think ur as senseless as HTC Sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12