Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Better security ha?

This is a discussion on Better security ha? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAhahah thats so funny. koxp 1330 is ready . :angry: if k2 dont get money from koxp i ll leave ...
Page: 1

tolgahan

Default Better security ha?

HAhahah thats so funny.
    koxp 1330 is ready . :angry:
    if k2 dont get money from koxp i ll leave this game.
    that s all bullshit

Inspectah Deck

and these are the first ppl i found using it

*point and laugh at idiots with a sig that says proud to be turk*

Aekka

I don't have that in my sig but I am proud to be a Turk. And as a Turk, I don't count those cheaters as Turks, sorry.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Aekka
    I don't have that in my sig but I am proud to be a Turk. And as a Turk, I don't count those cheaters as Turks, sorry.
    thats a lot of turks in ko you're not gonna address then.

sorry if i am too frank :unsure:

Inspectah Deck

so basicly 70% of all the turks arnt turks :wacko:

redfieldTnT

Did you know? 70% of turks are cheaters and they make 56% of the game IP ban plýs

how did u conduct this study
    did u actualy check 100% of turks and figure that 70% of them are using hack tools
    or are u talking out of ur ass there?
    how the fuck are u gonna make up a fake percentage and just run with it
    its like saying 70% of americans like sea food point is i diddnt test every american ever and see who likes it and who dosent change ur sig idiot
    and im from sanantonio born n raised not turkish but its so silly to just make up a fake % and run with it .........

5DollahSuckySucky

Did you know a book can also be used as a hat?

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    Did you know a book can also be used as a hat?

o.o

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    Did you know? 70% of turks are cheaters and they make 56% of the game IP ban plýs

how did u conduct this study *
    did u actualy check 100% of turks and figure that 70% of them are using hack tools
    how the fuck are u gonna make up a fake percentage *and just run with it
    its like saying *70% of americans like sea food *point is i diddnt test every american ever and see who likes it and who dosent change ur sig *idiot
    and im from sanantonio born n raised not turkish *but its so silly to just make up a fake % *and run with it .........
    Tolghan himself said 70% of turks cheat. the precentage in my sig is based on what a turk that runs a CC said, thus giving him reliablity. i find those numbers to be true, not accurate but very close.
    do the rest of the math yourself to figure how i get to 56%

redfieldTnT

the point is thers no proof its a he said she said thing....

FoShOO

Ok, as dumb as this sounds I've always something telling me K2 is part of KOXP. I'm sure they get a commession off it it. Call me stupid but i'll put money on it.

Originally posted by redfieldTnT

how did u conduct this study *
    how the fuck are u gonna make up a fake percentage *and just run with it
    its like saying *70% of americans like sea food *point is i diddnt test every american ever and see who likes it and who dosent change ur sig *idiot
    and im from sanantonio born n raised not turkish *but its so silly to just make up a fake % *and run with it .........
    u take random 100 ppl inquiring them and u calculate results. U can get picture of whole comunity this way. Of course it's important from where u take those ppl and how old they r but u will never find those informations. Statment that 70% of turks r cheaters is very optimistic if u ask me i would say 90%

redfieldTnT

stop quote me lol i didnt say that
    its in the other dudes sig i was saying how its kidna hard to belive random statements.... h43r:

::HiGhTiMeZ::

damn basciallt every turk that plays this game macros there lvls it makes me so mad when i am in cz see a fp rogue wit md+7 and get owned by him cuz he is lvl 65 or sumthing omg i fucking hate turks

tolgahan

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::
    damn basciallt every turk that plays this game macros there lvls it makes me so mad when i am in cz see a fp rogue wit md+7 and get owned by him cuz he is lvl 65 or sumthing omg i fucking hate turks
    I turk and have u ever heard that i used macro and koxp etc..
    We fucking hate ppl like u :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast