Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Beware of Paypal scammer

This is a discussion on Beware of Paypal scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Acording to the mail we kinda just got, it say he already got the money back :/...
Page: 2

IkoRia

Acording to the mail we kinda just got, it say he already got the money back :/

Banned

:huh:
    Acording to the mail we kinda just got, it say he already got the money back :/[/b]

Banned

sry to heard

what if i get money on paypal and send them to my bank account (from PP to my town bank, so there will be no money on PP), can he charge back them? if there is 0 on PP? if not it can be a method.[/b]
    Your paypal balance will be negative and you wont be able to use that account until the negative amount is paid. Technically they could find you and make you pay it with the information that you gave to make the paypal account.

the_man_slayer

It's odd that u didnt win it :huh:

Did you right a comment back or anything? Seeing as they dont support items like this..

Sephyro

I called them twice, and they told me that since that money was unauthorized it had to come back to that fag. The only think they told me was to call the postal police to denounce him if we know his personal data.
    Too bad they couldnt tell me a shit about him cuz of the privacy law, but seems like giga owned them

IkoRia

I never mentioned the name he scammed me with in game cause I thought it was an fake name, but now I saw it in cz so his in game name is "Nitheal" which seems to be a kinda high lvl char, if anyone have some info would be apreciated

eWo-eWo

StaticBlaze1

MakuLine

Nitheal = DamianoPOL = leader from Kosiarze (g1 polish clan)

damn thought this guy is legit

Magicality

Could you please explain (and possible show proof of) how sexzilla scammed you? Thanks.

Could you please explain (and possible show proof of) how sexzilla scammed you? Thanks.[/b]
    no need to show proof :P, IkoRia's legit i believe her ^_^

Magicality

no need to show proof :P, IkoRia's legit i believe her ^_^[/b]
    I believe what I see, and I am really interested in learning the details. Maybe one of the email addresses/names mentioned are innocent.

If you don't want to make it public, just pm me.

Tolek Banan

Btw Nitheal is is my char which also got sacmmed by some guy via paypal

If i understand ya u think that i scammed ya?? how the fuk come could be possible if im hacked as well??

what kind of information u need - btw I was in UK clan so tez knows me

Sephyro

ikoria is a guy

Togashi

Nitheal is a warrior from poland, but living in usa atm... he was in UKs for some time... dmn i thought he was legit... I'm gonna try to conntact him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast