Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Beware of Paypal scammer

This is a discussion on Beware of Paypal scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Btw Nitheal is is my char which also got sacmmed by some guy via paypal If i understand ya u ...
Page: 3

oncemore

Btw Nitheal is is my char which also got sacmmed by some guy via paypal

If i understand ya u think that i scammed ya?? how the fuk come could be possible if im hacked as well??

what kind of information u need - btw I was in UK clan so tez knows me[/b]
    The person that scammed the character from you, is now scamming people with that character.

IkoRia

If i understand ya u think that i scammed ya?? how the fuk come could be possible if im hacked as well??

You where still in UK clan when "your" char scammed me, I'm just talking about the fact as I know it, getting more and more info each day so, will know for sure whats going on in some time now I believe... If its you or not isen't really an issue, im just saying the fact, Nitheal in game atm is a scammer...

MakuLine

I talked with nitheal ,he said tormentors are just noobs jealous at him and want to put him down. he said he didnt scam anything

spamm him pls

IkoRia

I talked with nitheal ,he said tormentors are just noobs jealous at him and want to put him down. he said he didnt scam anything

spamm him pls[/b]
    First of all, its not only "Tormentors" I mean it was me and luckyduck... Well well

Togashi

ministrant ?

Tolek Banan

Actually it touches me as well cuz I got scammed and im not playing this character at all. I was asking KO stuff to change passes on my accoutn but they havent done anything yet, so it is also unworthy to put something on this char cuz i do know that they will venish. SO, perhaps the fuker who scammed me is using my char to scamme others, In this way be sure that Im, as a real owner of this char, not the scammed at all. Im pissed off due to being scammed and I decided not to play KO anymore.

Btw at the time u got hacked/scammed I didnt paly KO.
    It is also true the my char was being played by my cousin but he isnt a scammer at all.

Next the nick before I changed it was Ministrant (at this time I was in 303 clan) later on I changed but if u all wanna know ask UK's players whether I scammed or hacked anyone. All of them know that I wanted to sell my char.

So, be sure that Im not logging my char at all and the one who uses it isnt the real owner, means myslef.

if u need anymore let me know

There are more infos about the one who scammed me

I was scammed by the guy whos msn name is Roberta ([email protected]) who is working with another fukrn alon siton, so be really aware of them.

After making a payment which was confiremd by PayPal i gave all necessery information to my account and then at the same moment he cancelled the payment from paypal so in this way i lost all of my items worth more then 1000 usd
    Peace

Togashi

Actually it touches me as well cuz I got scammed and im not playing this character at all. I was asking KO stuff to change passes on my accoutn but they havent done anything yet, so it is also unworthy to put something on this char cuz i do know that they will venish. SO, perhaps the fuker who scammed me is using my char to scamme others, In this way be sure that Im, as a real owner of this char, not the scammed at all. Im pissed off due to being scammed and I decided not to play KO anymore.

Btw at the time u got hacked/scammed I didnt paly KO.
    It is also true the my char was being played by my cousin but he isnt a scammer at all.

Next the nick before I changed it was Ministrant (at this time I was in 303 clan) later on I changed but if u all wanna know ask UK's players whether I scammed or hacked anyone. All of them know that I wanted to sell my char.

So, be sure that Im not logging my char at all and the one who uses it isnt the real owner, means myslef.

if u need anymore let me know

There are more infos about the one who scammed me

I was scammed by the guy whos msn name is Roberta ([email protected]) who is working with another fukrn alon siton, so be really aware of them.

After making a payment which was confiremd by PayPal i gave all necessery information to my account and then at the same moment he cancelled the payment from paypal so in this way i lost all of my items worth more then 1000 usd
    Peace[/b]

well i know ministrant for some time and never heard of him being a scammer and so...its bad too hear you news mini, cuz i know u put a lot of time and usd into that warrior...also sorry about ikoria getting scammed... neither of u guys deserved that

Tenishia

Just to also let you know that there is another form of scammer out there, passing as KO staff in regards to changing your password. This was brought to my attention that for those who have been trying to change their password lately...Will be receiving a letter from who is supposed to be from KO, telling you they need your credit card number and so forth.....Please be aware....cuz on the homepage of KO...it specifically tells you that they don't require this type of information and never ask for it either. So PLEASE be aware....This is another form of a hacker , so please be careful.....And besides to change a password doesn't cost you anything!!!!!!!

damn that sucks >_<

s3xZiLLa

Hello im sExZiLLa cant post with main account becouse need to revalidate it...

1. Why im in scammers list?
    2. Who are you?
    3. Dont you need a proof before posting topics like this fag?
    4. Wrong section?

:S

IkoRia

First why I posted it in this section was to warn people, cause I was scammed and 3min earlier Luckyduck was scammed, it was an attempt to protect others...

Why those nick are there is cause they are used by the same IP as the scammer...

And about proof, sure tell me what proof you need and I can post it, the thing is most people know me so don&#39;t really see the point of it cause its extra job and its a warning to others, but good to know you still browsing this forum so now what?

And we where 4 others involved in this trade who also are known people so, I have proof and witness, and why your other account is invalidate is cause I sended a mod proof so he could ban...

HsK

IkoRia 100% trustable in my point of view but who care xD

IkoRia

IkoRia 100% trustable in my point of view but who care xD[/b]
    I care <3

s3xZiLLa

1 You ever heard about LAN or ISP there you dont have dynamic ip?
    2 Internet Coffe?

I want screenshots or conversation made by sExZiLLa.

If you dont have it. Try to find someone who got be scammed by sExZiLLa.
    I want that my name be removed from this list & i want that you post new topic there you admiting that you are
    fuking lame kid.

MakuLine

1 You ever heard about LAN or ISP there you dont have dynamic ip?
    2 Internet Coffe?

I want screenshots or conversation made by sExZiLLa.

If you dont have it. Try to find someone who got be scammed by sExZiLLa.
    I want that my name be removed from this list & i want that you post new topic there you admiting that you are
    fuking lame kid.[/b]

you cant do anything about it,I gave someone a shared acc,he put items on it then a week later items were gone,now he is yelling that it was me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast