Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Beware of Paypal scammer

This is a discussion on Beware of Paypal scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 You ever heard about LAN or ISP there you dont have dynamic ip? 2 Internet Coffe? I want screenshots ...
Page: 4

IkoRia

1 You ever heard about LAN or ISP there you dont have dynamic ip?
    2 Internet Coffe?

I want screenshots or conversation made by sExZiLLa.

If you dont have it. Try to find someone who got be scammed by sExZiLLa.
    I want that my name be removed from this list & i want that you post new topic there you admiting that you are
    fuking lame kid.[/b]
    I don't think your name will disappear from that list, and that I'm a lame kid that confirmation you will never get..

About Lan and ISP and dynamic IP, don't see the point of this comment overall...

About your dear name or whatever, I wont delete any of those names from there, this was the NAMES I got from the MODS on this forum, so you are fighting a battle you can't win...

And for your dear name you are trying to defend, its pointless im not changing anyone till someone that has atleast some respect tells me to, so far im just posting the info I know (that I want to get public).

I'm still just warning people... and yes in this post your name is, I warn people from you till I know differently...

s3xZiLLa

I don't think your name will disappear from that list, and that I'm a lame kid that confirmation you will never get..

About Lan and ISP and dynamic IP, don't see the point of this comment overall...

About your dear name or whatever, I wont delete any of those names from there, this was the NAMES I got from the MODS on this forum, so you are fighting a battle you can't win...

And for your dear name you are trying to defend, its pointless im not changing anyone till someone that has atleast some respect tells me to, so far im just posting the info I know (that I want to get public).

I'm still just warning people... and yes in this post your name is, I warn people from you till I know differently...[/b]
    You have any conversations/screenshots or any other proof except ip adress?
    You can check my ip now and you will see that my ip changes every internet connection.
    Dont you think that you are fag who judge ppl wihout a reason... :angry:

/I Dont Care Anymore This Topic

I WAS LOOKING BACK TO SEE IF,
    YOU WERE LOOKING BACK AT ME
    TO SEE ME LOOKING BACK AT YOU.

Beware of your back twat!

IkoRia

as I said earlier, I only warn people by the information I know... I got those nick from the forum what else would it be, I don't know all your characters or whatever... Just know that same ip did this which is a bit of a coincidence to not warn ppl...

and im very scared now so I will be very careful so no one stab me, thx for the heads up... Grow up please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234