Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Bexa (Vizard on KO4life) luring Dreadmares to Genie <- move plz to cheatreport!

This is a discussion on Bexa (Vizard on KO4life) luring Dreadmares to Genie <- move plz to cheatreport! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vizard So sad, mby we just try kill Dreads on 3 mages ? hahahh Gms have said ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    So sad, mby we just try kill Dreads on 3 mages ? hahahh
    Gms have said its illegal in-game and will deal with on a case by case basis, you can get banned for it. its like ksing they banned a few people for making ks parties.

Tbh I think if we can prove that its a ban able offence you should finally get wiped off this forum.

I know genie is legal, but its sad

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    I know genie is legal, but its sad
    No sadder than pet auto loot tbh.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    No sadder than pet auto loot tbh.
    oh hai mr.england .

o/t : BANHAMMER PLS .

.. its not about genie or not its about the stupidness or the "arrogance" of a player to lure and kill a whole pt.. if he doesn't liek genie its oke he shouldn't use but he don't have to kill us.. get him to the Hall of Shame!

Sad kids. Grow up and stop luring

Find it pretty funny in all fairness :L

Idk how that's sad, its reg in ko and happens all the time if you play in first month of server or even kill bosses early on in a server pretty much apart of the game now tbh. I think it happened to me almost everyday when euroko opened its not hard to avoid death lol. Posting about it in a forum is pretty sad to me but that's my opinion on the matter but ive also dealt with it all in ko over the years...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Idk how that's sad, its reg in ko and happens all the time if you play in first month of server or even kill bosses early on in a server pretty much apart of the game now tbh. I think it happened to me almost everyday when euroko opened its not hard to avoid death lol. Posting about it in a forum is pretty sad to me but that's my opinion on the matter but ive also dealt with it all in ko over the years...
    its not hard to avoid death when you are actually sitting there in front of your computer.

the new genie system allows you to exp while being AFK (basically, a legal bot)

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Its actually almost impossible to avoid, your genie will automatically target such monsters usually resulting in death or if you are lucky enough someone isn't afk and can lure it off.

genie system lol i didn't even know about that. so now peop just afk and xp that sounds fun lol. what the point of xping now if you don't even have to actually do it... might as well just make it a pk server and start at 80

I find it funny that english speakers who pretending to "hate" turks so much, are fighting the only english speakers in their own server for now reason.

just now i black listed your stupid polish clan, and u can laugh how long u want, cuz u know that u and ur whole clan are crappy unskilled and ungeared retarded people.
    next time u crying to me for PK, think twice if it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    I find it funny that english speakers who pretending to "hate" turks so much, are fighting the only english speakers in their own server for now reason.

just now i black listed your stupid polish clan, and u can laugh how long u want, cuz u know that u and ur whole clan are crappy unskilled and ungeared retarded people.
    next time u crying to me for PK, think twice if it worth it.
    Ahahahaha I peee my pantzzzzzzz, We mostly pking on Quest Items and making +10k per day, and farming, crappy is ur clan after 1 week almost disbaned when Turkey leav ^^ as was in Disturtion... Loreth pm'ed me and say SS is band of unskilled kids. , If u think i will pm to u about party rllyy bro have psychical problem and go out star.

PS. Idc about ur f*cking clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    PS. Idc about ur f*cking clan.
    quote yourself and talk with yourself proving your mental problems not rialix. But im sure those who had "pleasure" to play with your for some longer time are not suprised.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast