Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Bexa (Vizard on KO4life) luring Dreadmares to Genie <- move plz to cheatreport!

This is a discussion on Bexa (Vizard on KO4life) luring Dreadmares to Genie <- move plz to cheatreport! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss quote yourself and talk with yourself proving your mental problems not rialix. But im sure those ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    quote yourself and talk with yourself proving your mental problems not rialix. But im sure those who had "pleasure" to play with your for some longer time are not suprised.
    Cool, but old team still talking with me playing with me, not blaming like you . All MementoMorri ppl laugh from u like Annihilation and You know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    Cool, but old team still talking with me playing with me, not blaming like you . All MementoMorri ppl laugh from u like Annihilation and You know it.
    So tell me one reason, why should i care? you wasnt even in MM, and you didint even had chance to play with 20 % of MM. And one thing i know is that i dont want have ANYTHING common with you after your dumb, childlish personal behavior aganist me for last few months.

I know You Don't care, Like Rzeznik say You're just a b1tch who looking for advantag, I end conversation with u. You know why u can't play with us more.

I know You Don't care, Like Rzeznik say You're just a b1tch who looking for advantag, I end conversation with u. You know why u can't play with us more.

you still dont get it? I DONT WANT PLAY WITH YOU. im telling you that like mantra every time you waste my time by pm`s.

Banned Senior Member

PS. Idc about ur f*cking clan.
    it actually seems like you do .

I say move to hall of shame

Ahahahah ofc u dont wanna, becouse i say u like men on GG what i think about you, ure only pussie and liar who can writing on forum to show ppl how liar is, but polish ppl know u, idc what u write here i have friends from 2y on vt to play, u just have ass lickers. Over.

Ahahahah ofc u dont wanna, becouse i say u like men on GG what i think about you, ure only pussie and liar who can writing on forum to show ppl how liar is, but polish ppl know u, idc what u write here i have friends from 2y on vt to play, u just have ass lickers. Over.
    good you got frends at VT i still prefere those in reall. btw wasnt you finishing this convo at your preverius post?

You have in friends in reall coool I dont have :/, I play Shows solo, yes I finish It's just a wasting keyboard here on you, Cya

You have in friends in reall coool I dont have :/, I play Shows solo, yes I finish It's just a wasting keyboard here on you, Cya
    cya mate, have fun with your small sad world.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    I find it funny that english speakers who pretending to "hate" turks so much, are fighting the only english speakers in their own server for now reason.

just now i black listed your stupid polish clan, and u can laugh how long u want, cuz u know that u and ur whole clan are crappy unskilled and ungeared retarded people.
    next time u crying to me for PK, think twice if it worth it.
    When I played that server Annihilation wasnt english, but Polish. Not giving two fucks about others. AFAIK they dont even speak english to any degree, coz when they ksed me every time at AOC while being allied to my clan they just didnt respond till i brought out my HB which got me the drop 100%. After which they started saying in allly chat I was ksing them. Pretty funny guys but english speakers? NAH!

ps. not at all saying all polisha re like that, but his clan definatly is.

Ahahahaha I peee my pantzzzzzzz, We mostly pking on Quest Items and making +10k per day, and farming, crappy is ur clan after 1 week almost disbaned when Turkey leav ^^ as was in Disturtion... Loreth pm'ed me and say SS is band of unskilled kids. , If u think i will pm to u about party rllyy bro have psychical problem and go out star.
    you know what's funny ? that not loreth and not ANY OTHER PRIEST in this server will have even 60% of my skills...
    you and your whole clan, including all the turks and all the people who "left" my clan, knows exctly who am I.
    so even if u pretend like u dont care, inside your self you crying that the priests u play with are CRAP.

so maybe few people, who i KNEW from the first second that they will, left my clan... think I care ? im even glad, cuz they had only items, not skills.
    you know what's funny also ? that your clan PMs my mage first to join their parties, cuz u sux and they know it... so bb kido

Banned

Asshole move? Yes. Cheating? No. I don't see why this should be moved to the cheater section. Also I don't see why he should be banned. You guys have fun with your edrama lol.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

Its not about cheat bro.. its about he should shame!

But i know you wont do as u are his friend.. u remember what happend with Qpek when i bought it from u? ppl told me i pm vizard and tell about this story i never did ..! as Vizard says hes not ure friend!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Asshole move? Yes. Cheating? No. I don't see why this should be moved to the cheater section. Also I don't see why he should be banned. You guys have fun with your edrama lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceONE View Post
    Its not about cheat bro.. its about he should shame!
    hall of shame please , make a poll :]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    hall of shame please , make a poll :]
    Uh No? The Hall of Shame is for scamming and serious issues and not some kid having fun luring on people.Cheaters section is for cheaters. Enough of the flames.
    mythlost likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123