Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bezoars and Gavolt Scales

This is a discussion on Bezoars and Gavolt Scales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man thats stupid how we suppose to make money ? who cares if koxp are there if ur fast enough ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

man thats stupid how we suppose to make money ? who cares if koxp are there if ur fast enough u can still ks them >L< k2 fken loser[/b]
    can make money other ways that i know of like killing goblins &#39;;s

Banned

can make money other ways that i know of like killing goblins &#39;;s[/b]
    i&#39;ve played in carnac west... the gavolts aren&#39;t always populated by bots, and also i&#39;ve sen many legit players farming there. i&#39;ve farm there for a while until some guy came and its ksed me...the worst thing that could happen is someone more powerful coming to ks u, which is what happened to me. also its not a good idea u know y? firs to fall, it makes it hard for legit players to get money. but u guys say go farm gobs then....but if the gavolt prices are down, then botters will move to farming gobs too....thus, it totally ptless. legit players will have to ks from botter regardless. in the end legit player with noob chars get screwed,

in cz? no. imo not so good ey[/b]
    If we cant earn money from ksing the bots at gavolts and earn 800k an hour, then the terrorists win.

oli

Gold farmers will be "Only" at Lard Orc&#39;s, and Shadow Seeker&#39;s spots...

tommyleonghk

they will definately find other ways of making more money...both K2 and Gold Farmers

tommyleonghk

Sorry for Double posting

Ignore Me Senior Member

they will definately find other ways of making more money...both K2 and Gold Farmers[/b]
    I think gold farmers will only do bosses and abyss farming. Direct competition to ordinary players.

They are welcome to Dominion of Koraviz. Too dangerous too easy to lose levels.

GB&#39;s back to $10 by 2009

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I think gold farmers will only do bosses and abyss farming. Direct competition to ordinary players.

They are welcome to Dominion of Koraviz. Too dangerous too easy to lose levels.

GB&#39;s back to $10 by 2009[/b]
    i think gb will be almost worthless by then..cost too much to farm,,,

i think gb will be almost worthless by then..cost too much to farm,,,[/b]
    how harder to get gbs how higher the price

if there is lots off gbs and low demand prices go down
    if there are few gbs and high demand prices go up

so worthless????
    think again

Banned

Question

how harder to get gbs how higher the price

if there is lots off gbs and low demand prices go down
    if there are few gbs and high demand prices go up

so worthless????
    think again[/b]
    gb will be worthless for usd.. not for ingame...ingame they will be worth alot more since there will be not much hb+7 in merchant...
    but....
    for usd on the other hand it will take so long to get 1 gb farmers will not farm...
    it will cost them money to farm ls
    there gona make famring so you gota be premium..in the end...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Also, mastering has become easier so now farming gbs will be even harder. like when i discussed with some buddies last night, the only thing that could keep gb farmers alive is if the viper staff quest is still redoable every time for that 300k

Banned

Exclamation

Also, mastering has become easier so now farming gbs will be even harder. like when i discussed with some buddies last night, the only thing that could keep gb farmers alive is if the viper staff quest is still redoable every time for that 300k[/b]
    gona be costing more to level soon ;s

tommyleonghk

the harder to farm the more expensive it gets...

mhm what should i farm now ? atilla

i hope you guys stock up on gbs, you know all the old shit is gonna be dirt cheap when the patch launches

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast