Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bezoars and Gavolt Scales

This is a discussion on Bezoars and Gavolt Scales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that sucks, on new servers its best way to get money, w/o babashopping.[/b] i think hobs was better :P. hobs ...
Page: 3

that sucks, on new servers its best way to get money, w/o babashopping.[/b]
    i think hobs was better :P. hobs would be even better with plat prem and hyper noah . dont forget the beginning of the server coin increase. :P.

but yea that will suck for those who farm them for money. i know i used to on occasion.

Ignore Me Senior Member

i think hobs was better :P. hobs would be even better with plat prem and hyper noah . dont forget the beginning of the server coin increase. :P.
    but yea that will suck for those who farm them for money. i know i used to on occasion.[/b]
    There was only 2 spawns of hobs. Now 4 more in ronark land.

Damnation

meh... farmers always find a way...

if nothing else, autoseller+macro+autopotbuyer... kills w/e... sells drops for coins and has 8x clients running doing the previous...
    1gb per day <.<

There was only 2 spawns of hobs. Now 4 more in ronark land.[/b]
    well :P if you join a good clan you exp at hobs like all day in beginning of serve

sowiec

+3 +5 fp and plates are gone too, just for your information

there will be still many ways, how to make money...
    teeth from wevolves kind mobs, MUS and BUS farming, abyss blessing, +9 accesories, re-selling, etc
    and of course, duping, buging

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No thats not true at all...the less gb sellers the more common sense statement is the cheaper prices of items will be because gathering money will be harder to assemble.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

No thats not true at all...the less gb sellers the more common sense statement is the cheaper prices of items will be because gathering money will be harder to assemble.[/b]
    yeah and harder for the rich to level.. they gota choose good items or level...this only advantages people who are already leveled ...

think of an economy with very low liquidity(lol sounds familiar)

what do u think will happen if there is a shortage of the currency itself, demand stays virtually the same
    and NPC prices are the same too....

since noone can afford to buy stuff at the current prices(no coins),ppl will be forced to lower prices or keep on merchanting... :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123