Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BF Drop Changed?

This is a discussion on BF Drop Changed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We did BF tonight and had the absolute worst Gem drop rate I've ever seen (most with plat prem). Anyone ...
Page: 1

We did BF tonight and had the absolute worst Gem drop rate I've ever seen (most with plat prem). Anyone know if they patched this because of all the gold farmers???

We did BF tonight and had the absolute worst Gem drop rate I've ever seen (most with plat prem). Anyone know if they patched this because of all the gold farmers???[/b]
    I highly doubt it would be because of all the gold farmers.

Perhaps, They thought the legit people were making to much off the gem's selling them to the chinese that they changed it to shit drop rates, to better GB sales.

mrmagic2008

i thought the eslant dungeon gem drop was lowered too but oddly got about the same drop today ....

ooo

yep, BF drop rate has lowered much. i used to get an average of 1 gem each round of aoe @ wratch. now like 3 rounds and get 1 gem.

oldboy

monday 8 man party had 2-3 gems each at wratch...today 1 each :huh:

fredie

it is not fair to lower drop rate for ALL players, because of farmers.
    also, i dont believe that plat prem has anything to do with increasing drop rate.

The drop rate isn't the same everyday, anybody who goes to bifrost regularly knows that. Somedays you get 5 frags each, others you're lucky if you pull out 2 frags each. I went to bifrost last night after the patch came out and we still got 5 frags each except one guy who got 2 frags because he came in late at wratch, and that was with orcs getting bifrost first and then wasting 20 minutes going to envy to fight the orc party there + the one at greed. If we had won bifrost and got in first and gone straight to wratch, I'm sure we would have each gotten 8-9 frags.

GetRichOrDieTrying

The drop rate isn't the same everyday, anybody who goes to bifrost regularly knows that. Somedays you get 5 frags each, others you're lucky if you pull out 2 frags each. I went to bifrost last night after the patch came out and we still got 5 frags each except one guy who got 2 frags because he came in late at wratch, and that was with orcs getting bifrost first and then wasting 20 minutes going to envy to fight the orc party there + the one at greed. If we had won bifrost and got in first and gone straight to wratch, I'm sure we would have each gotten 8-9 frags.[/b]
    drop rate bug on diez....so u cant really compare them

Royalassassin

Urmm probly not been doing ego;s for 50mins got like 5-10 fragments

lawl have ur brains melted?

drops arent a rate but pure gambling u cant expect lets say eevry or w/e monster to get a certain amount of drops zzz

theres times where u get 50 drops and times u get 2

The drop rate isn't the same everyday, anybody who goes to bifrost regularly knows that. Somedays you get 5 frags each, others you're lucky if you pull out 2 frags each. I went to bifrost last night after the patch came out and we still got 5 frags each except one guy who got 2 frags because he came in late at wratch, and that was with orcs getting bifrost first and then wasting 20 minutes going to envy to fight the orc party there + the one at greed. If we had won bifrost and got in first and gone straight to wratch, I'm sure we would have each gotten 8-9 frags.[/b]

We do BF almost every night and have for almost a year. It's lower, just wanted to check if others have seen this because its really really low, not just one of those off nights...

drop rate bug on diez....so u cant really compare them[/b]
    true we have a higher drop rate, but if it was lowered, it would mean that we would be getting a drop rate comparable to what other servers normally get, perhaps a bit higher, so I'd still have to say that it's just an off night, unless it was that one server that got bugged like diez did...only in the opposite direction.

NathanAlgren

true, last night we got like 2 frags for each party member and tonight we couldn't even get enought frags for each one

since the candy system we've got a LOT less drops

4 day ago we had 11 frags per 2 hour (Wratch)
    5 day ago another party from my clan had 2 frags per 2 hour...(Wratch)

btw 11 frags=10 shells priest/mage >.< and graham

master gems still not droped...or low rate(still only warewolf?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast