Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BF droprates

This is a discussion on BF droprates within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dark vane droping from frags???? :blink:[/b] No, Sherions...
Page: 2

dark vane droping from frags???? :blink:[/b]
    No, Sherions

well just about an hr ago we went to lust and got nothing for 20mins then to envy and got nothing for again for about 20mins then went to sloths and got nothing again for 20mins so we decided to remake party then finally in the remaining time got 2 frags for everyone in 8 man party was very strange.

Brutorious

frags droppin hell more but we r higher lvls mayb. b4 we killed slow and now we pwn a whole spawn wit 10 ppl. but we gave in 43 frags.. rage frags taht is adn all we got was a hell blood but other gave in liek 8 sloth frags and got a flame ring.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i had same rate on private server :P[/b]
    im lucky cause the night i was in envy party for the full duration did not get a single frag

Edwardo89

In 8 ppl party 60- 70 lvls we got 34 fragments of gluttony in 1 biff.

I tunred on 2 fragments, and got foverin, and nightmare crystal. Am I lucky enough ? =)

They i turned on 3 blue fragments (of jelousy?), and got iron bow, and 2 x bus.

shizzz

The droprate seems to be alot higher, 25 minutes for 8 frags of gluttony is way more then it was before.

they have high drop rate but even tho when u use them they drop crap
    20 frags only bus and crap shell :P

40 frags of rage (wratch) and 3 frags of sloth and our clan got raped. We got one unique which was a hell blood, rest was shells and nightmare crystals.

Personally, I think it's good this way. Frags drop a lot, so the frag price will be very low. Frags don't have a great turn in rate, so bifrost items will cost a lot.

About 10 frags, avedon, dark vane, foverion, rest crap.

About 10 frags, avedon, dark vane, foverion, rest crap.[/b]
    the price gonna decrease a lot, i hate that zzz

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Those using energy rocks in Bifrost farming are ruining the fucking game, especially the market. Those who use them will laugh at my comment but those who farm legitimately "like a normal clan would" agree with me. Biggest screw up is that it's not deleted from the game yet.

Those using energy rocks in Bifrost farming are ruining the fucking game, especially the market. Those who use them will laugh at my comment but those who farm legitimately "like a normal clan would" agree with me. Biggest screw up is that it's not deleted from the game yet.[/b]
    +1 a guy soloing a wrath spawn with 1 priest -.-

Those using energy rocks in Bifrost farming are ruining the fucking game, especially the market. Those who use them will laugh at my comment but those who farm legitimately "like a normal clan would" agree with me. Biggest screw up is that it's not deleted from the game yet.[/b]
    Thought if they were caught using them that they would get banned and clan disbanded but maybe that was just for using them in csw. but yes i agree with you to delete the ones that people kept.

Banned

2 frag of sloth > lugi / ii
    fair enough

17 fragments of Arrogance, not a single unique, 3 pieces shell, rest pure crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast