Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vista will not work with KO

This is a discussion on Vista will not work with KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KOs got 30 days to fix the Xtrap problem with vista or I am gone. I liked KO but looks ...
Page: 1

Fire_Mage

KOs got 30 days to fix the Xtrap problem with vista or I am gone. I liked KO but looks like WOW has a new player. No one I know has got vista to work on KO. If you have please post how.

you need a hack program which disables xtrap to be able to play on vista, there are quite a few programs out but is deemed illegal so i dont advise doin it

ViSeH

Ko will support vista soon vista just launched for home users so give them time

Windows Vista they new way to supervise ppl

Roberto

dont go 2 WOW, its gay game :P

dont go 2 WOW, its gay game :P[/b]
    So what does that make KO?

So what does that make KO?[/b]

shit....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

So what does that make KO?[/b]
    White Jew, stop answering questions with questions.

I didn't answer a question with a question, I responded to a statement with a question

Fire_Mage

It is just another said example of KOs lack of support for loyal people. I bought gold 100% of the time while I was playing. In the end I got nothing but pain form the game. I do not plain to sell my lvl 74 mage or the equipment yet. However I do plain to check out WOW as it apears to have no problems with my version of vista. You would think they could have gotton a beta copy to make sure KO works with Vista. Typical KO I am sure in a few month they will fix the Xtrap bug but for now I plain to change to WOW.

It is just another said example of KOs lack of support for loyal people. I bought gold 100% of the time while I was playing. In the end I got nothing but pain form the game. I do not plain to sell my lvl 74 mage or the equipment yet. However I do plain to check out WOW as it apears to have no problems with my version of vista. You would think they could have gotton a beta copy to make sure KO works with Vista. Typical KO I am sure in a few month they will fix the Xtrap bug but for now I plain to change to WOW.[/b]

KO isn't a very popular game compared to WoW. On top of that, K2 cannot code their own KO client because they only have a license to host the game. Thats also why patches take so long, even for minor things, because they have to be made by MGames and/or Noah Systems and then sent over here.

Vert

dont go 2 WOW, its gay game :P[/b]
    don't go 2 vista, its gay OS

Dread

i got vista premium and i got KO to work with it ... yah im "cheating" as people say it because i got fuckko running to disable xtrap but hopefully they will soon make xtrap workable with vista or im out .... fuckko lags my comp to much <_<

ali189 has vista and it works :unsure:

Hypnos

You have to wait for Xtrap to update to "support" Vista. Right now it will just give you an error.

Any mild gamer should stick to XP until all the games are patched and drivers are released (and made stable/fast). K2 isn&#39;t the only one slow on supporting Vista.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast