another bug?????

This is a discussion on another bug????? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was running bosses d2 w/ transformation scroll on...nothing d2 so i go safe spot change to d1 and start ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default another bug?????

i was running bosses d2 w/ transformation scroll on...nothing d2 so i go safe spot change to d1 and start looking some more...i run thru golems still transformed and get owned by dark stone...wtf...i've changed server b4 w/ trans scroll np...fucked up the only way to know if bugged is this :angry:

btw anyone logging in resser after servers go back up lol

I had the same and some clannies too. It seems now transformation scrolls dont work if you relog or change server.

Cadence96

I had the same problem since KE.... Stealth FTW!!!!

thanatos

TS icon? ... ive been reloggin since fire drake using transformation scrolls and this never happened..

synergyhockey

i had the same thing happen relogging in dm's =0 didn't notice that it hit me 3 times...

Banned

Originally posted by thanatos
    TS icon? ... ive been reloggin since fire drake using transformation scrolls and this never happened..

yeah still had icon and was still in form of orc bowman...i have changed servers b4 and nothing hit me but a couple times now i've been hit while still w/ trans on...just sux that only way u know is once you start getting attacked by some mob :angry:

the only way to be certain is to delete old ts and retrans...so make sure you change servers some where safe <_<

Hypnos

Client side bug with TS scrolls. After you relog, you will still apear transformed after the TS scroll has dropped or has not reapplied. Always debuff and re-apply your TS after relogging or it will get you XPed.

Even if it works fine at first, it will drop before it drops on your client.

lov3less

yeah, tahts happened to me before. usually, i go by weak mobs and if they attack me then i know so i dont get exped.

zzz i got owned by CW cause of that stupid bug :angry:

dah

This has been going on for ages... since KO days, I transformed into a Kecoon and Uruk Blades still hit me, you cant expect all mobs to get along can you?

nfw

priest in the party we had to kill talos got stomped running by transformed

sub

I have logged in still transformed from a previous time when i was on.

o_O