Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bifrost Items

This is a discussion on Bifrost Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone know if they will Wipe Bifrost items everyone's saying they will... DISCUSS h34r:...
Page: 1

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Does anyone know if they will Wipe Bifrost items everyone's saying they will... DISCUSS h34r:

Heroia

It must be posted on oficial forums or on their site... If not then no h34r:

::Shiri::

I hope so... too many +8 of them going about.

Mario

K2 didnt wiped FT items (well only on cypher), so why should they wipe bifrost one's ?

Never listen anything about it.

Dont think so.

Volcanic

They never deleted the temple items.

They never deleted the explosion of +8/dupes.

They never ban cheats.

So why would it change now?

Mario

They never deleted the temple items.[/b]
    they did on cypher, about 1 year ago.

they did on cypher, about 1 year ago.[/b]
    thats because blue chests were selling for 5mil and people were selling hundreds of them

TheChupster

thats because blue chests were selling for 5mil and people were selling hundreds of them[/b]
    I agree and I think anyone with a brain can understand at the time Cypher was kind of a new server and if K2 counted how many boxes there were verses how many FT events they ran and how many people can get in at a time they did not match at all. They would know if there were only (just to quote a random number) 100 blue boxes given out through out the time Cypher existed but now there are more then 1000 that exist on the server there must have been a shit load of duping. Easiest solution was to get rid of everything. Reason they did not touch Ares or Dies is because of how old the servers are. Probably would have taken them forever to figure the amounts out.

I agree and I think anyone with a brain can understand at the time Cypher was kind of a new server and if K2 counted how many boxes there were verses how many FT events they ran and how many people can get in at a time they did not match at all. They would know if there were only (just to quote a random number) 100 blue boxes given out through out the time Cypher existed but now there are more then 1000 that exist on the server there must have been a shit load of duping. Easiest solution was to get rid of everything. Reason they did not touch Ares or Dies is because of how old the servers are. Probably would have taken them forever to figure the amounts out.[/b]

rofl, so why ares didnt get a wipe?

ares had over 6k FT items already +7 or +8 when the problem was a known issue, assuming those 6k items went up to +7 or +8 in a line (no red lines), we needed 6k events...

there was like 500 events for the time that happened and mod3m was selling those boxes all over the place, i saw 9999 boxes in merchant a lot of times

all FT and Bifrost items should be deleted, i dont give a shit if it was made on a legit way (from +0 to its current +), it came from a duped chest or a duped fragment, and if it didnt anyways it must be deleted, and the compound shit should be removed

+5 fovering ftw
    +5 flame ring ftw
    +9 weapons ftw

p.s. if i get a +5 unique jewerly item nvm about this post :lol:

TheChupster

rofl, so why ares didnt get a wipe?

ares had over 6k FT items already +7 or +8 when the problem was a known issue, assuming those 6k items went up to +7 or +8 in a line (no red lines), we needed 6k events...

there was like 500 events for the time that happened and mod3m was selling those boxes all over the place, i saw 9999 boxes in merchant a lot of times

all FT and Bifrost items should be deleted, i dont give a shit if it was made on a legit way (from +0 to its current +), it came from a duped chest or a duped fragment, and if it didnt anyways it must be deleted, and the compound shit should be removed

+5 fovering ftw
    +5 flame ring ftw
    +9 weapons ftw

p.s. if i get a +5 unique jewerly item nvm about this post :lol:[/b]
    Can you read english properly? :blink: Come to the US and I'll learn you some abit there boy!

I dont see why they should be removed. Bifrost has been farmed long enough for several legit items to exist. It would actually be quite silly to remove them. Going down that line we should remove all high class items above +6 and all uniques because all these have been duped at some point and be done with it.
    And as for Cypher if I am not mistaken there had either never been any FT event on Cypher at all or it had never been won (properly) when the chests and items were wiped.

PS: FT items are quite normal since the lvl 56 quest was introduced. There are 2398457639458723562934857246 lvl 56+ chars in the game.

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

i saw a SS of 9543fragments not sure which server that was. that was just before they made them non-stackable

tolgahan

Cypher Gm ikon1k told me there was a strong posibility but not %100

Pwner4Last

Heh, i don't see why u ppl even trying, turks(mostly) will always cheat, just let it go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast