Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Big changes (KOKO only)

This is a discussion on Big changes (KOKO only) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ITouchMyself10 Lmao Gonna Try Out Koko Sounds Easier ive seen that sig before...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ITouchMyself10 View Post
    Lmao Gonna Try Out Koko Sounds Easier
    ive seen that sig before

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The new way to fight koxpers is by legalizing them well it's not new, myko did it long ago
    Yes, yes they did. They also sold all kinds of weapons/items through the powerup store.

But we all know how that ended up...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Still remember MYKO at the end of their era selling those +9 elemental shards through PUS... People were to stupid to realise that the end was near when that shit poped up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    stop spamming , ftw
    Your comment wasn't any less spam than his was.

I'd like to know what the enxt step will be, openly selling 9's and 10's in PuS?

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Your comment wasn't any less spam than his was.

I'd like to know what the enxt step will be, openly selling 9's and 10's in PuS?
    I wouldnt mind having a +10 windforce before it all came crashing down <_<

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

I would like to state that if this will be released for USKO it's the smartest thing mgame ever did:

By haveing a exp bot in PUS, mgame literally just won everything ^^

think about it

1. Mgame no longer has to focus on haveing gm's monitoreing any exp spots at all, because if hacking is leagal, what's the point?
    2. Mgame can easily kill the bot market by this (since the game is so hackable there is really no harm), who would risk to get TPT if they can be sure to not get it with an ingame bot?
    3. Instead of monitoreing the exp spots, mgame's game masters could simply spend all theire ingame time just being in PK zones to keep it clean there.

This will seriously make things so much easier for them in all ways it's insane.
    + if they do this one thing correctly, Knight OnLine could actually become the PK game we all dream about.

I'm standing possitive to an Ingame Exp PUS bot.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    I would like to state that if this will be released for USKO it's the smartest thing mgame ever did:

think about it

1. Mgame no longer has to focus on haveing gm's monitoreing any exp spots at all, because if hacking is leagal, what's the point?
    2. Mgame can easily kill the bot market by this (since the game is so hackable there is really no harm), who would risk to get TPT if they can be sure to not get it with an ingame bot?
    3. Instead of monitoreing the exp spots, mgame's game masters could simply spend all theire ingame time just being in PK zones to keep it clean there.

This will seriously make things so much easier for them in all ways it's insane.
    + if they do this one thing correctly, Knight OnLine could actually become the PK game we all dream about.

It will never be that easy.

Trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post

think about it

It wont be easy and it will still take alot of time. IF they do it good it can work in cz. As a real clan pk zone, that is what we all want
    a clean PK room with alot of people to kill

People use bots to make money and to do slacky F2p. Why would anybody who wanted to bot buy it from MGAME when you can do it free?

it might work if the people using TPTs were caught.but since they aren't, i don't see how it's gonna change things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)