Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cash Wipe.. Yes or No?

This is a discussion on Cash Wipe.. Yes or No? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I dont see a Poll button... So, would you all support erasing all cash on all the servers after ...
Page: 1

Nattefrost

Default Cash Wipe.. Yes or No?

Since I dont see a Poll button...

So, would you all support erasing all cash on all the servers after they fix dupe methods, or even now when duping is ongoing?

I would hate to lose my money, but if it is in support of fixing the unstable market in which money is useless, then I would be for it 100%.

Even after dupe wipes, the dupers prevail since they have all that money on them.

So lets hear your opinions, the positives and negatives on the subject matter.

LiberAchi

Default Re: Cash Wipe.. Yes or No?

Originally posted by Nattefrost
    Since I dont see a Poll button...

So, would you all support erasing all cash on all the servers after they fix dupe methods, or even now when duping is ongoing?

I would hate to lose my money, but if it is in support of fixing the unstable market in which money is useless, then I would be for it 100%.

Even after dupe wipes, the dupers prevail since they have all that money on them.

So lets hear your opinions, the positives and negatives on the subject matter.

YES WIPE THAT SHIT

y full roll back 1 day atleast thats the thing on edana

Natazaku

That would be dumb... im almost out of pots..

bull

wouldn't be fair to all those who have actually taken the time to gain their money legitly.

heh wouldn't hurt me to lose the 3.2m i got left at inn, altought it WOULD hurt the person holding my cash/items atm :lol:

Nattefrost

They would 100% leave like 25mil on each character, case we need cash for TP, pots repait.. etc..

whineandbread

with cash wipe, no one will be able to level...i easily go through 10m worth of soul alone when leveling for just 3-5 hours :mellow:

Phemt

wipe dupers not hard earned money :angry:

not cash wipe smart ass justa roll back and the cash u had 1 day agao u have then to

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Nattefrost
    They would 100% leave like 25mil on each character, case we need cash for TP, pots repait.. etc..
    This is a pretty good idea, let the castle owner buy stuff from the market to get it going and FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING DUPING SHITHEADS

acidkiller

hell no

Dr4g0n

heh :lol:

Lawless

well wiping cash will simply crash the economy.....not any help for legit players. Sure it will stabilze and everyone will recover, but in that interim ONLY cheats and dupers will have access to gear and items they need. Get rid of the dupes and dupers to a acceptable degree and economy will take care of itself.

The_Good_Doctor__

Every measure taken so far for duping/cheating, has been at the cost of the honest player, and it's not going to change, there will be no resounding changes that will be "the last time".

These topics pop up every time big changes happen, and those always happen every couple months, and it's never going to stop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast