Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug )

This is a discussion on The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S unloked pls The_sTRom why bloked ????...
Page: 3

The__sTRom

:S unloked pls The_sTRom
    why bloked ????

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

paddy, stfu.. go drink ur milk and sleep oke?

GratiS

jaaaaa jaaaaaa jaaaaaa

bla bla bla blaaaa

AHM was a great shit. and they need to be investigated. No body answered me from CS and i am not suprised.
    But someone who ask me to get investigated got his answer.

This is a game what we are talking about u take it to much serious .

The__sTRom

why did u blocked me Paddy. is it wrong to write truth. is it makes me guilty ???

i take the game too serious? I don't even play the game.... how can i take it any less serious?

So you found any evidence to support your theory that i'm racist?

and strom i banned you because of the +9 completes, tbh i didn't realise you werent already banned, but fuck it i'll unban you, and you can continue to have your say

Originally posted by W0lF

u mean they are not mistaken, NEVER?? :wacko: *

Im 100% sure this was some error with him "dection system" *^_^ *

Btw, Saphyr is a GM from Beramus who ban me and all "XP quest bug abusers" *<_<

and im 100 % sure that you or someone playing your account was found with

multiple lvl 70 items , multiple +5 glaves / mirage daggers , multiple green chest , multiple +1 shell , multiple priest mace +5 hp !!!!!! , and ne item obtainable through quest abusing

also FOR THE RECORD ahead of time i was asked to get items obtained through quest abusing which i had no problem with 1 account being lvl 70+ one being lvl 56 BOTH ACCOUNT WERE BLOCKED 30 days (diez server) so im not jus going on a rant im jus stating wat it is G

CHECK YOURSELF (the turks playing ur accounts) before you wreck yourself

GratiS

well if you are not racist. i have to thank you and i do.
    what about the rest ?
    can you help me to change ppl mind ???

The__sTRom

Originally posted by PADDY
    i take the game too serious? I don't even play the game.... how can i take it any less serious?

and strom i banned you because of the +9 completes, tbh i didn't realise you werent already banned, but fuck it i'll unban you, and you can continue to have your say
    those items were not belongs to me it was from a friend for a little time and he got them back. thats all i can say about them. and ty for unbanning me.

Alot of turks r racist too GratiS dont forget that

Random Turkish Player: slm
    Me: hi, turkcem yok
    Random Turkish Player: fck america (eventho im not even american... some Turks seem to hate english talking ppl)

And ban should stay... this is a private forum and its hosted by tez on his work servers... so everytime a Turk gets pissed off he sends a ddos instead of letting mods deal with racists... this messes with his buisness (read all that in another topic)

now on topic... its possible that k2 screwed up in their detection (god knows they r very screw up friendly company)
    maybe when ur quests got bugged going karus they were flagged as bugged... for W0IF maybe insane amount of exp was part of the detection...
    if ur truly legit on ur exp, dont give up and hope ur shit gets sorted

Havvk

Originally posted by The__sTRom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The__sTRom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

those items were not belongs to me it was from a friend for a little time and he got them back. thats all i can say about them. and ty for unbanning me.
    [/b]
    gm?kom?falliyet?ayasofya?holydreamz?

GratiS

you r right patriciorey just right. i hate them too. tell me what can i do about this.
    show me a way to correct this. there is no way !

Originally posted by GratiS
    well if you are not racist. i have to thank you and i do.
    what about the rest ?
    can you help me to change ppl mind ???
    no its an impossibility to be honest, until people meet nice turkish people themselves and realise it for themselves. I have had turkish friends in this game, admitadly not always the best ones, bora ended up really dissapointing me, but i still remain good friends with sexaruffo.

Fact of the matter is nobody comes to KO with any opinions of turkish people, many dont even know about the country at all, but there are a few reasons people turn racist towards them. The main reason is because there are so many people that blame them so much, that mixed with the fact that so many turkish people play this game and speak their own language, and yes there are a large number of turkish cheats, there are probably a proportionate amount of english and american etc cheats, but because so many turks play the game, people see there are more turk cheats. Not to mention that as new turkish people begin to play the game many of them are forced to cheating by the prejudice they face. If a turk wants to join an exp party and somebody tells them no because they are a cheat, eventually many people would turn to cheating, because well, if you are going to be blamed for something you might as well have done it.

Each way racism will always be prominant, whether people want it or not, the only way it would be eased is by showing other people that turkish players are not always cheats, and are not always insulting peoples families, and can be good friends, and that not all are as bigger cheats as the likes of Holydreamz... and i'm sure you can imagine strom running around in +9 completes doesnt help peoples image either

Havvk

Originally posted by GratiS
    you r right patriciorey just right. i hate them too. tell me what can i do about this.
    show me a way to correct this. there is no way !
    keep them banned is working fine i think

GratiS

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

U MUST UNBAN TURKISH IP U MUST APOLOGIZE AND U MUST WORK LITTLE BIT MORE TO KEEP ASSHOLES AWAY
    lol i'm hearing all this from the guy that tried to get the ahm investigated because you guys couldn't take the castle.... LOL

this is all coming from the guy who had OBVIOUS CHEATERS in his clan and did FUCK ALL about it

don't you dare come on here and tell me what the fuck i should do when you need to reconsider your own set of moral groundings[/b]
    can you tell me who were they cuz there is no ConQuesT anymore. none of conquest member got banned due to exp bug.
    none of us were wearing ubers. this is just your theory. man

You dont even play the game rolf

W0lF

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-W0lF

u mean they are not mistaken, NEVER?? :wacko: *

Im 100% sure this was some error with him "dection system" *^_^ *

Btw, Saphyr is a GM from Beramus who ban me and all "XP quest bug abusers" *<_<

and im 100 % sure that you or someone playing your account was found with

multiple lvl 70 items , multiple +5 glaves / mirage daggers , multiple green chest , multiple +1 shell , multiple priest mace +5 hp !!!!!! , and ne item obtainable through quest abusing

also FOR THE RECORD ahead of time i was asked to get items obtained through quest abusing which i had no problem with 1 account being lvl 70+ one being lvl 56 BOTH ACCOUNT WERE BLOCKED 30 days (diez server) so im not jus going on a rant im jus stating wat it is G

CHECK YOURSELF (the turks playing ur accounts) before you wreck yourself[/b]

U ARE WRONG !! :lol:

Spahyr unblock me just now, IM BACK

Thxs for all guys help me for get back my account. <3 Sullimo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast