Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

The Big Rumor...

This is a discussion on The Big Rumor... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay so I remember posting about the lvl 83 expansion and getting so much flak because certain other players didn't ...
Page: 1

Okay so I remember posting about the lvl 83 expansion and getting so much flak because certain other players didn't hear about it so they didn't believe it, then 2 months later it was fully released.

So, here goes. There is supposed to be a huge expansion coming. The only thing I heard was it is supposed to be as big as the entirety of KO now (possibly doubling the size of KO). There is no decided name for it and for now it's being referred to as KO2 (or something).

This is one of the main reasons for a lot of the activity in trying to clean up the game, for this new release (fall? winter?). The amount of press K2 is expecting could bring a massive influx of new gamers to KO and boost K2's name in the gaming world.

This topic is solely for discussion, try not to freak out and start posting wacky comments and flames if you can help urself...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

does korean ko has it?

rasta

i want rofd back.

but im looking forward to the new upgrade.

Priest_gabber

May i ask where u heard this rumor :P?

TheBloodyBeast

I hope it will be in winter. Not sooner

New expansion should bring some good security feature or something which would block cheaters.
    Therefore,KO with some improvments can be no1 game,none game has PVP like KO

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Not hard to go to korean sites and look it up. KO updates cant be rly called expansions, their are giving like what 1 new weapon of each class and 2 new mobs?

Iv said it a zillion times, k2 should fix shit that is already implanted to the game. USKO doesnt even have like a third of KE thingys working.

Denden

sounds sexy to me

Make the game harder to cheat on b4 expanding it so we have another week of bug exploits

Ignore Me Senior Member

King Of Knight keep a future expansion page of difference between the versions.

There really are not many left to do.

Some pet stuff, skills, priest AP int, monster stones old unique compounding changes etc.

Nothing about new areas.

i want rofd back.[/b]
    I want KE back >.<

No, new expansion. bb.

tuttzilla

• Create a "Knight Online 2" with up-to-date codes and security and transfer the current accounts into that game.[/b]
    Thats from the PGS thread on KO officials. So im thinking your probably quite right.... cant wait!

DeHealer

King Of Knight keep a future expansion page of difference between the versions.

There really are not many left to do.

Some pet stuff, skills, priest AP int, monster stones old unique compounding changes etc.

Nothing about new areas.[/b]
    Believe this guy ppl

Ignore Me Senior Member

Believe this guy ppl [/b]
    Thanks but they can just read it here, the KingOfKnight guys work damn hard. For example there is actually a new area recently added called chaos dungeon I&#39;m a little out of date.

You can even see things like the graphics fro the rivalry system in the KOKO patches without downloading.

http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast