Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The Big Rumor...

This is a discussion on The Big Rumor... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't see any change between jpko to usko so.... and jpko and usko weight is almost same.. :P any ...
Page: 2

Banned

i don't see any change between jpko to usko so....

and jpko and usko weight is almost same.. :P

any way.. i hope it wont come out... i don't have power for more dupes and bugs

edit: ok i was reading this http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php

and i hope that its will come (without bugs ofc :P)

it looks awesome

zrocker0404

Thats from the PGS thread on KO officials. So im thinking your probably quite right.... cant wait![/b]
    Does this mean it wont use 100% of ur CPU and speed wont rely souly on that? Cus right now u need like 3x better stuff then KO requires on the website to play somewhat fluently lol

Edit: The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to (05-07-2009)80.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl cap increase? ^^

kronik

With Priest AP being moved over to INT what does this mean for the future of BP's?
    h34r:

With Priest AP being moved over to INT what does this mean for the future of BP's?
    h34r:[/b]
    There will be int bps now... They will finally use priest impacts. I am sure K2 will make items with only INT as a requirement.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Does this mean it wont use 100% of ur CPU and speed wont rely souly on that? Cus right now u need like 3x better stuff then KO requires on the website to play somewhat fluently lol

Edit: The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to (05-07-2009)80.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl cap increase? ^^[/b]
    explain what they mean by this plx

Banned

There will be int bps now... They will finally use priest impacts. I am sure K2 will make items with only INT as a requirement.[/b]
    woot lucky me xD

i got lots of impact +6 from the Skeleton boss xP

ill make them +7 and save them lol

it was already discussed and said that AP depends on INT only while using Priest Maces... and afaik it has been removed from KoKO after few days :P

i know a few entrepreneurs waiting next patch

I want KE back >.<[/b]
    me 2 back then running around in md +7 was godly >_< or raptor +7

Banned

me 2 back then running around in md +7 was godly >_< or raptor +7[/b]
    yeah and getting hacked by turks that you didn&#39;t want to add to your clan without a key logger <_<

woooo say hello to lvl 90 super hellblade super crit point 40billion xp etc etc
    sry bad at creativity

seriously though,
    i hope the new expansion is more about new activities , events , designer armor , better security , better pk (with no tbl )
    rather than juxt scaling of everything to higher lvls and adding new curse items and a lvl 79 zone

but i guess thats asking for too much o.0

i hope they re-code the entirer game then maybe they can have some real gg security programmers make a anti cheat

it was already discussed and said that AP depends on INT only while using Priest Maces... and afaik it has been removed from KoKO after few days :P[/b]
    With Priest AP being moved over to INT what does this mean for the future of BP&#39;s?
    If ap really gets moved to INT, then that will mean a few things
    BPS will have to choose between using a 2h weapon, and a 1h weapon+shield for damage output
    2h weapon - requires 170+ strength, alot more AP but 1h weapon damage will be really low, so you can only attack with a 2h weapon **edit: since strength wont give AP, you might even have less AP with a 2h sword then with a smite/leonar + shield, since you can max intel with that build**

1h weapon/shield build - you only need 106 into strength, and you can easily put 255 int intel, giving you HEAPS of mana, along with maximum AP. you should have points left over to dump into HP, unlike traditional INT bp builds

There will be int bps now... They will finally use priest impacts. I am sure K2 will make items with only INT as a requirement.[/b]
    they&#39;ll still be useless, tey have the same AP as impacts i believe (which is fairly low compared to smite hammers and leonars

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

I&#39;ll post everything large-scale on the Future Updates page, so if a new expansion is on its way you&#39;ll know all the important contents in a few day max. KOKO updates also include minor things like adjusting drop rate or respawn times of monsters but these are never the cornerstones of an expansion (well if they were, there would be a large list of it and I wouldn&#39;t skip that). At the moment there&#39;s no "KO 2", but that Chaos Dungeon seems to be the core of a new expansion - seeing as it has only been released to the beta server and not the real one, and the news item about it has an animated banner (even though it&#39;s only 2 lines of scrolling text, I have read all 473 KOKO news items so far and few of them have animated banners).

The priest update has been discussed already. It only affects priest maces, not other weapons. It wasn&#39;t removed in KOKO. It was removed in JPKO a few days after introduction, but it has been re-introduced since, I have even made a priest just to try it. And overall, JPKO is about at the same level as USKO, except that it works.

i want ko back without all this noskill pure sharing lvling jew ebaying patches!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast