Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The Big Rumor...

This is a discussion on The Big Rumor... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If ap really gets moved to INT, then that will mean a few things BPS will have to choose between ...
Page: 3

If ap really gets moved to INT, then that will mean a few things
    BPS will have to choose between using a 2h weapon, and a 1h weapon+shield for damage output
    2h weapon - requires 170+ strength, alot more AP but 1h weapon damage will be really low, so you can only attack with a 2h weapon **edit: since strength wont give AP, you might even have less AP with a 2h sword then with a smite/leonar + shield, since you can max intel with that build**[/b]
    Priest maces will be only wearable in your right hand, and their damage will be calculated on INT rather than STR. In PVP their damage will be reduced by an unknown amount. Other types of weapons (e.g. swords) won't be affected.

and again, this was removed from KoKO after 3 days If I'm not mistaken

Ignore Me Senior Member

i want ko back without all this noskill pure sharing lvling jew ebaying patches![/b]
    One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?

One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?[/b]
    is it 'jew' ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

What they should do is update the game so it can take advantage of the multiple core procs that everyone has now. KO only uses a single core, and for the many people who have dual core proc it extremely decreases performance because your proc will shut down the second core and go into sloth mode because it thinks its not doing too much. Thats why KO uses up to 100% computer processes on certain pc's still, and can get less fps than more graphic intensive games.

I get more fps playing games like Oblivion and Assassin's Creed than I do KO, which is just sad when you compare the graphics quality of each game.

Royalassassin

nice

Little archer Senior Member

theres an unused zone at the map sitting there :unsure:

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

and again, this was removed from KoKO after 3 days If I'm not mistaken[/b]
    I don't think so... if you still beileve this, look through the news items between that date and today and find which one says that it's removed. In JPKO it was removed a few days after its introduction but it has been re-introduced since, I have even made a priest just to check it out.

The Zipang war map was used for a JPKO event that was similar to Hellsgarem, other than that I don't know about its purpose.

Change of the EXP penalty
    04-09-2009
    The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to (05-07-2009)80.[/b]
    Maybe I will be able to Exp from 77-80 if I return to KO. h34r:

looks dope

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

With Priest AP being moved over to INT what does this mean for the future of BP's?
    h34r:[/b]
    I think it means that if u have A 2 handed weapon on str will help your damage but once u switch to a club/ sheild it does the damAge

Banned

I hope they will make a totally new game. I mean Knight online is Knight online but with better graphics, LESS CPU and less bugs

I hope they will make a totally new game. I mean Knight online is Knight online but with better graphics, LESS CPU and less bugs[/b]

It maybe that it is totally new game. Remember, the programming for KO is old by programming standards and was constantly added to. The files are everywhere, people offering them for basically nothing.

A new KO (KO2), would utilize current programming, surfaces, etc. It would definitely be harder to hack and with everything MGames has learned as they have gone, so to speak, they could really make a super tight game. It may also explain why there are so many questions on main forum and comments about items, coins, security, etc...

Banned

It maybe that it is totally new game. Remember, the programming for KO is old by programming standards and was constantly added to. The files are everywhere, people offering them for basically nothing.

A new KO (KO2), would utilize current programming, surfaces, etc. It would definitely be harder to hack and with everything MGames has learned as they have gone, so to speak, they could really make a super tight game. It may also explain why there are so many questions on main forum and comments about items, coins, security, etc...[/b]
    bro, are you always the first one who know about the new expansions, when they will come and what will be in it? h34r:

are you working in k2 or mgame? :P

Every expansion is just another disappointment to be honest

Priest_gabber

Every expansion is just another disappointment to be honest[/b]
    Sofar yes but stay optimistic =)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast