Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The Big Rumor...

This is a discussion on The Big Rumor... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope K2 slowly bring stuff in no more expansions. We know they are bringing in stuff like those new ...
Page: 4

Ignore Me Senior Member

I hope K2 slowly bring stuff in no more expansions.

We know they are bringing in stuff like those new potions. One off mix items to spice up game. That won't be in KOKO or JPKO.

Hopefully nothing new for PUS, cos I really have had it with additional KC purchase.

More I think about it Rad might be right. It doesn't take much to make another zone and put monsters in it.

It doesn't matter if the expansion comes out or not, K2 will manage to wipe more items, bug existing and new features, disable the good ones and who knows... maybe terminating accounts just because they are tired of customer's complaints

Icy

i want rofd back.

but im looking forward for the new upgrade.[/b]
    KE was better
    those days was good when prem wasnt needed
    and you can log any server without a problem

KE was better
    and you can log any server without a problem[/b]

There's always a few people who bring this up. I think it's because you feel pride in the fact you plated in KE and want to show people who are newer or something.

The reason I say this is because back then you had sooo many bugs. So many cheaters. And if the cap was never raised and new lands weren't created, the majority of people would be bored out of their brains. The new morodon is sooo much better then the old one, it's not even close, you can spend weeks and weeks running around it as a noob and have a fun time. The boat map is a fun change in war too, and even though I do not like the newest war map, it's their for the challenge and variety. Not to mention all the new weapon, skills, quests, etc. I just flat out disagree about KE being "better." If anything it was more exciting because of all the people playing on fewer servers, but other then that, I don't see it.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

KE was better
    and you can log any server without a problem[/b]
    yeah KE was fucking better

All you needed was to trade and take portal to cz to get duped items. Another great coment from another great player.............................fail.

As long as no new weapons or jewls im addicted to babashopping.

Not hard to go to korean sites and look it up. KO updates cant be rly called expansions, their are giving like what 1 new weapon of each class and 2 new mobs?

Iv said it a zillion times, k2 should fix shit that is already implanted to the game. USKO doesnt even have like a third of KE thingys working.[/b]
    nothing more to be added 100 procent correct ...

K2 makes KO so easy, you dun even have to work hard to get somewhere, KO was awesome when it was KO, after all the expansions it just keeps getting easier and more boring, they get nowhere with it.

youtube: aion online.

its like new ko but ko2 might be better cos of pk

yeah KE was fucking better

All you needed was to trade and take portal to cz to get duped items. Another great coment from another great player.............................fail.[/b]
    rofl

animakuz

It maybe that it is totally new game. Remember, the programming for KO is old by programming standards and was constantly added to. The files are everywhere, people offering them for basically nothing.

A new KO (KO2), would utilize current programming, surfaces, etc. It would definitely be harder to hack and with everything MGames has learned as they have gone, so to speak, they could really make a super tight game. It may also explain why there are so many questions on main forum and comments about items, coins, security, etc...[/b]
    bb combo bug h34r:

Banned

K2 makes KO so easy, you dun even have to work hard to get somewhere, KO was awesome when it was KO, after all the expansions it just keeps getting easier and more boring, they get nowhere with it.[/b]
    for you maybe

ko pvp will never make me bored

StarBux

bb combo bug h34r:[/b]

yeah i thought about that too. combo is pretty much a bug, a flaw in the game. Yet it is what makes knightonline pk fun for me. Without it pk would pretty much be who has the better items.

bb combo bug h34r:[/b]

Very good point, I hope they take this into consideration or I think most people will leave.

NJosh

Hopefully they make it US only

haha im funny

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast