Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

The Big Rumor...

This is a discussion on The Big Rumor... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What i saw on YouTube about this "new ko" .. is not that good as expected .. kinda sux and ...
Page: 8

What i saw on YouTube about this "new ko" .. is not that good as expected .. kinda sux and warrior use a nova in that Chaos Temple [/b]
    You create Custom Characters with stats and skills in the Dungeon if i'm not mistaken.

You create Custom Characters with stats and skills in the Dungeon if i'm not mistaken.[/b]

I think this is just one small aspect of expansion. It will add this event, plus other things...always nice change but usually equals bugs.

lil_mageskillz

I think this is just one small aspect of expansion. It will add this event, plus other things...always nice change but usually equals bugs.[/b]
    change is always good. makes the game more fun. also every game gets bunch of bugs from updates. it's just the way it is.

seems so boring.

Ignore Me Senior Member

seems so boring.[/b]
    I think the chaos dungeon is next year - and wings.

I'd like the monster stones working this year to farm uniques. And of course INT tank BP's.

ThePrime

cali just confirmed that this will come to usko

Ignore Me Senior Member

cali just confirmed that this will come to usko[/b]
    Yeah the producer diary for today - said facial and hair customisation is later this year.

Much quicker than I expected.

I think the chaos dungeon is next year - and wings.

I'd like the monster stones working this year to farm uniques. And of course INT tank BP's.[/b]

I don't think it's next year, K2 will release something this year for sure.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well forgotten frontiers was released after a while.It was announced more earlier

Banned

i heard that its coming in friday (idk if this friday or next one)...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i heard that its coming in friday (idk if this friday or next one)...[/b]
    friday ? :mellow:
    whos your source?

515saint

There's always a few people who bring this up. I think it's because you feel pride in the fact you plated in KE and want to show people who are newer or something.

The reason I say this is because back then you had sooo many bugs. So many cheaters. And if the cap was never raised and new lands weren't created, the majority of people would be bored out of their brains. The new morodon is sooo much better then the old one, it's not even close, you can spend weeks and weeks running around it as a noob and have a fun time. The boat map is a fun change in war too, and even though I do not like the newest war map, it's their for the challenge and variety. Not to mention all the new weapon, skills, quests, etc. I just flat out disagree about KE being "better." If anything it was more exciting because of all the people playing on fewer servers, but other then that, I don't see it.[/b]
    +1

Banned

friday ? :mellow:
    whos your source?[/b]
    well.. my friend got few GMs on his msn and he told me that thats what they said.. so.. idk :P

lil_mageskillz

well.. my friend got few GMs on his msn and he told me that thats what they said.. so.. idk :P[/b]
    don't they have to do beta tests and stuff? like they do with every expansion.

Ignore Me Senior Member

don't they have to do beta tests and stuff? like they do with every expansion.[/b]
    As far as I know next patch is to reduce lag.

They haven't even fixed the monster stone zones and enabled accessory compounding - thats last year.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast