Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A big thanks to the idiot that posted the SQ link

This is a discussion on A big thanks to the idiot that posted the SQ link within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the links been disabled now, it was only open for like one day...
Page: 2

the links been disabled now, it was only open for like one day

tolgahan

why for a day? paddy

well from what i can gather it seems that its a page that K2 had the page for, but removed the link that used to exist that lead to the page.... the lazy way because it is still accessable with the right URL...

quite why it was put back up i have no clue, though to be honest with the number of people trying to get their SQ's changed i wouldnt be surprised if they were trying to put a similar option on the website (hopefully with more security) so that the user can do it themselves rather than customer support being bothered by it

Kira

hmm if i dont remeber my sq can i change it some how? <_< :blink:

Dog

sorry for b he is a kool guy and worked for that stuff

but least he hasent lost everything nice 1 felix

Fucking stupid.
    I got hacked by it, zz.

Timaster

you sure u didnt took it yourself?

Kira

hmm i dont understand there is link where u can chnage others SQ :blink: ?

basically the way it worked was... you could log into the ko website then paste a certain url and it allowed you to change your own secret question. But fortunately the link has now been removed.

the only people that got 'hacked' via this is people that trusted up trustworthy people with their accounts, which is silly in the first place because you dont trust someone you dont trust :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Timaster
    you sure u didnt took it yourself? *

Why would I steel off a char I play to move items to a char I play with equal items?

BGA is equppited to a standard the same as what Felix is and I play the account every now and again but I mainly just keep an eye on it as it's a very inactive account.

Well at least you can find out quite easily who could take what's missing...

Originally posted by Felix
    and I play the account every now and again but I mainly just keep an eye on it as it's a very inactive account.
    I think you should let me do that :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Not really a fitting end to such a great char.

Bally get ur gay archer and come xp with me baba :wub:

how did i post exactly how to do it i posted that ppl need to change there passes if they share whether or not u think u can trust someone body

i never posted a link all i posted is that i confirmed its working its easy to find and its safe to change ur password so ppl wouldn't think the website is hacked like always .

the link was fixed in hours not a day and unfortanetly paddy u didn't need to know the user and pass if u knew account id it was enough although wat was posted at the turkish forum was just the link part of it. Also i dont even know if im the one who mentioned its on turkish forum that was all in the others guys post which yeah was needed to be deleted which is the reason i fucking made my post in first place .

he's the one who said there is a link (i dont know if i even mentioned a link at all then again it was deleted so im not sure wat was in it) he's the one who said its on a turkish forum . Hope off the nuts cama u act like i post every method i come into .

i've had a shit load of stuff fixed through ppl who are here that talk to k2 but i've never posted nething how to do it that would harm other ppl or server other then tower bug which will never be fixed and everyone flamed in that topic neways . also paddy says if someone is on ur char u can't trust ... alot of ppls chars are naked and they let freinds who have there own items play cuz they dont play ko nemore ever think of that ?

Originally posted by Felix
    Not really a fitting end to such a great char. *

Ballzy get ur gay archer and come xp with me baba *:wub:
    Never see you or anyone for that matter online. Diez is like a ghost town when I get on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast