Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For!

This is a discussion on The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; over 2yrs ago, in Manes server, i gave my second raptor+7 to random turk warrior (btw i was talking to ...
Page: 3

over 2yrs ago, in Manes server, i gave my second raptor+7 to random turk warrior (btw i was talking to him few minutes before) cos we were on TC exp spot and he had shit guns... after exp, he gave me my raptor back without any problem and thanked me...
    on the other side, i was in bifrost in party with some players from top karus clan (they were turks), i gave to someone of them my hera transforms to use one but i didnt get back the rest of transforms and when i asked for them, he "lost his english speaking abilities" and play stupid...
    during my playing times in Manes i found many unknown trustable people but i found more and more biatches and many of these biatches were players from top clans and mostly turks...

Iron Necklace ($150) to Sanctis for a few days nearly a year ago.

Another would be letting I_Just_Owned_U (Chase) go on my account at the start of Carnac West with about $250+ worth in mage items on it at the time, I got him to buy me Platinum Premium for me since I couldn't pay for it with Paypal.

Arthurios

my whole char worth 2000euro

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u dont know? like some random person? nothing...

u dont know? like in real life? cs+3

IsgurosBous

Well, never trusted ppl I didn't know (only clannies lol), most expensive stuff I held for someone I didn't know (he was in clan only for like 2 days then) was a rappy +8, smite hammer +8 and lots of other stuff.

lvl 80 mage including seal answer to a guy i never met
    everything is still on the acc and working fine together with him

and a other guy trusted me with his acc with unsealed roc+3 cs+7 hb+8 we+3 and 2 stuff like that

was nice to pk with it

oli

My Level 70 Mage with +7 shell set, +7 elixir, +0 ep (weren&#39;t sealed) <-- happend 1 year ago

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lvl 80 sin with

Dual ROL+3
    IN +3
    IB+3
    Skelly belt +3
    WP+3
    EME+3
    RE+3
    Shard+9 /RB+15
    Shell set RB+10
    CS+0
    40 gb&#39;s

and yes this person knew my seal question too as he had tons of items on my account from his warrior.

This was a year ago so god knows how much it was worth.

oli

lvl 80 sin with

Dual ROL+3
    IN +3
    IB+3
    Skelly belt +3
    WP+3
    EME+3
    RE+3
    Shard+9 /RB+15
    Shell set RB+10
    CS+0
    40 gb&#39;s

and yes this person knew my seal question too as he had tons of items on my account from his warrior.

This was a year ago so god knows how much it was worth.[/b]
    I think you have won

agendas

My car

TheBloodyBeast

lvl 80 sin with

Dual ROL+3
    IN +3
    IB+3
    Skelly belt +3
    WP+3
    EME+3
    RE+3
    Shard+9 /RB+15
    Shell set RB+10
    CS+0
    40 gb&#39;s

This was a year ago so god knows how much it was worth.[/b]
    You didn&#39;t know him?

agendas

You never technically know a person in a game :lol:

I let my friend use my lugias +7 untill i found a buyer (like 1 week after bifrost got released so it was worth shitloads back then).

And I still remember Pdmconqueror (paradigm). When he was selling all his stuff he put everything on my account untill he found a buyer. Full iron set hb +7 warrior uniques (rocs etc). At that time i was only lvl 62 and those items i could only dream off. It didn&#39;t even come into my mind to keep a single piece of it. It were his items and I was glad I could use em.

And felix...

About your friend that knew ur seal pw too. It&#39;s thx to him that u got some of those items like the shard +15 rebirth and the iron set +3 etc atleast if i remember correctly .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I let my friend use my lugias +7 untill i found a buyer (like 1 week after bifrost got released so it was worth shitloads back then).

And I still remember Pdmconqueror (paradigm). When he was selling all his stuff he put everything on my account untill he found a buyer. Full iron set hb +7 warrior uniques (rocs etc). At that time i was only lvl 62 and those items i could only dream off. It didn&#39;t even come into my mind to keep a single piece of it. It were his items and I was glad I could use em.

And felix...

About your friend that knew ur seal pw too. It&#39;s thx to him that u got some of those items like the shard +15 rebirth and the iron set +3 etc atleast if i remember correctly .[/b]
    gorgio didn&#39;t have my seal pass when I had those items but someone else did who used my char

Thats just crazy Felix.. Do you know howmuch people would have scammed you if you let em play with those items LOL..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast