Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For!

This is a discussion on The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dual rof+3 ib+in +3 RE +4 EME +3 Shell set +10/24 lvl 83 Sin Eagles eye +16 rb Dark vane ...
Page: 7

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

dual rof+3
    ib+in +3
    RE +4
    EME +3
    Shell set +10/24
    lvl 83 Sin
    Eagles eye +16 rb
    Dark vane +10
    Shard +18 rb
    Thanks.[/b]
    ....and your house, your wife, your life

Thanks.

II +7 .. Roc..Thats it. lol

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

....and your house, your wife, your life

Thanks.[/b]
    yes, because i have a house and a wife at 16, dumb fuck.

Corse i didn't lend them items newbs

japo

Shard+11 rebirth
    Shard+10 rebirth
    Howling Rooster+1
    Also 2x Rol+1
    Also Hell Breaker+8 to a ardream peruvian friend xD

notsinfiery

Everyone in this thread fails.

The only thing I gave to a person I did not know (I know all my friends so it cant be a friend)(that makes the person a perfect stranger) was an abyss key that I got back.

angelsdream

friends are sharing n1 and 2 top NP holders chars full items of pathos karus side + mage lvl 75 nicelly geared with me.

Also a friend is borrowing an in+3 murky+8 to me atm.

also had all infos of my old clan friends from xigenon

rasta

meh, i remember when my friend back the in the old days (in the middle of ke) borrowed someones dual +8 mds for his rogue and never gave them back again.

St0neColdKill3r

friends are sharing n1 and 2 top NP holders chars full items of pathos karus side + mage lvl 75 nicelly geared with me.

Also a friend is borrowing an in+3 murky+8 to me atm.

also had all infos of my old clan friends from xigenon[/b]
    Don't mention my sexy smite then hooka slut muffin

nutsackatak1

what a massive waste of time this thread is. its utter bollocks. nobody has given ANYTHING to someone they DONT KNOW AT ALL.
    its madness who would do that. if you give something worth any value to somebody you do not know at ALL. thats basicly a gift. and the other person is entitled to keep it ffs.

well, let me just get this straight. say im in moradon (very unlikely as i quit years ago, but say i am) and some random turk comes up to me, and trades me a ROF. then says "gift back plys" im supposed to give it back? come on.

on a slightly less retarded note, the most somebody has given me when they DID know me was.. well lots of things. account info's. chitin shield's off like 3 guys.
    most fun thing was probably when i scammed K2 for a CS. BOOYAHHH
    BTW Cy. i love your "From" bit. Its pure sex. just like you.[/b]
    Well sir you've misunderstood the meaning of the question. When it says someone you don't know, it means not knowing in real life, but talk to/know in game. I mean you knew that, so your post was bullocks, whatever the duh that means.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yes, because i have a house and a wife at 16, dumb fuck.

Corse i didn't lend them items newbs[/b]
    ohhh 16 , Oh lil kid its time to sleep ^^

and u can be sure that I never was a noob in diez

and I know that u talking shit this items what u wrote never yours

oli

Everyone in this thread fails.
    The only thing I gave to a person I did not know (I know all my friends so it cant be a friend)(that makes the person a perfect stranger) was an abyss key that I got back.[/b]
    What an expensive item xD

If we're talking about unknown peoples.. then I can say I lent an unknown German dual +8 cleavers on C-west to try it out, and I got it back!

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

A MD+9 by a mistake, i wanted to trade my friend, and said him to trade me, exacly in that time a noob traded me... so i gave him the MD+9 by mistake, but he was nice and gave me that item back for 10M coins be happy he was an english guy what i could talk with :P Logos FTW

oli

A MD+9 by a mistake, i wanted to trade my friend, and said him to trade me, exacly in that time a noob traded me... so i gave him the MD+9 by mistake, but he was nice and gave me that item back for 10M coins be happy he was an english guy what i could talk with :P Logos FTW[/b]
    Rarely is the honest people.

DeHealer

Gave a random turk guy a CSS and then have gave me a lvl 81 priest sealed on it

i dont get this topic. by "random person" do you mean like some guy comes up and asks you for an item and you give it to them? pretty sure people dont jsut give away items to anyone who asks.

should make the topic like...most amount of items you've trusted someone with and didnt get scammed, instead of random person.

but for me it would be nothing, as i dont give things i expect to get back to randoms.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast